the lift is here... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well its getting started.. I think I already want to go BIGGER.... but its a good start thanks for your guys help with pics and Ideas ....Well heres she is ... The lift was pretty straight forward and fun ,,,... :cheers: :bounce: :bounce2:

Boston Mangler said:
What lift and tire size combo is that?

Thanks
I believe the tires ae 315. There was another thread that he had going that talked about tires and wheels. I am not sure on the lift though. I would like to know too.

yellowchaosfj80 said:
Hay Boston ... I went with the J's all a round and 1.5 Spring spacers , 315 75 16s

Looks very sharp man! Good Work!

I see slee sells the rear 1.5" Spacers and the fronts are discontinued. How did you space the front springs?

That tire size equates to: 35x12.5x16 right? If so, how are the gears with that combo?

Did you use both the correction bushings AND the plates or how did you adress that?

Thanks

I frist found front spacers for downy rear spaces from a toy runner that were the same width as the front springs and the rear were revtec runner as well ... I tryed and worked great...

the tires are the 315 = 35s

Excellent job. Looks awesome. Those lightforce lights?

Now like others said, rear bumper!

Nice rig...how is the ride on your toyo's.......I'm still waiting on my 35's to arrive. Ar you happy with them..noise factor?
airlaird

Hay Airlaird ... thanks ya the ride is pretty awesome ,not to noisey put just the right hum... no shakeing or vibration.... and ya were far from done.. Sliders ... and rear swing away tire mount.... the rims ... well to dress her up a little.... I have the stock rim and I'm putting 35s on those for muddin .. and paint !

The lights are bosch rally lights 8" I robbed off my 4runner ... thay work well... :bounce2: :cheers:

Looks like a hill in New West I drove for many years to work?

Your truck looks great, hope to see you at cruiser days in Vancouver.

I am on the island, if you need any typical mech parts like birf rebuild kits etc I have them.

Rob

I actually like the look of those wheels. I wouldn't take them on rocks though.

Nice looking truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom