The LC replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plan to keep my 200 and get the cybertruck. I consider it the best of both worlds (ICE vs Electric). Im sure cyber truck will come up short compared to LC in some regard but it may surpass in other ways. Currently I prefer 3 rows even though I never have any passengers.

The only thing I am debating whether to keep 100 or my 7.3L turbo diesel e350. Most likely built 100 may go. Diesel comes in handy for large CL purchases.

One area Toyota missed the boat on is the camper-van market. After driving from Denver to Memphis the past two days, it’s clear Benz has this market locked up. Those vans are everywhere.

One area Toyota missed the boat on is the camper-van market. After driving from Denver to Memphis the past two days, it’s clear Benz has this market locked up. Those vans are everywhere.
Yeah, i have been secretly eyeing StoryTeller RVs…expensive as hell…and no full-time 4wd…but they sure look cool.

Yeah, i have been secretly eyeing StoryTeller RVs…expensive as hell…and no full-time 4wd…but they sure look cool.
Plenty of folks find fault with the sprinter 4x4 system, but with 3 open differentials, you can run it as full time 4wd. We have one (a 4x4 sprinter, not storyteller) and I think the 4x4 system is perfectly adequate for the realistic off-road capabilities of the vehicle.

Ive driven both brand new sprinters and previous generation. On the highway they are terrible especially the high roof version. I have lost all lust for them after experiencing the white knuckle death grip.

Ive driven both brand new sprinters and previous generation. On the highway they are terrible especially the high roof version. I have lost all lust for them after experiencing the white knuckle death grip.
Its definitely a compromise for the capacity, but we added the Van Compass stage 4.3 suspension to ours and it went a long way.

Hahah, I'm so torn. 99% I will have one. Replacement for the LX, replacement for the sports car... Currently trying to convince the wife she'd look great in one and to replace her Model 3 with a cybertruck.

I don't really need a 4th car in the family. Though that still might be plan D.

As much awesomeness might be the LX 300-series. It won't have the efficiency, performance, tech, or car camping abilities of the Cybertruck. It won't do magic things that my current LX can't already do off-road. Only thing might be legendary reliability and durability and that's an increasingly hard sell.

I like your analysis and can relate to your situation. My wife drives our model 3 performance. It’s leaps and bounds better than any other ICE car (in my opinion) due to the convenience of charging at home, the infotainment, the ridiculous torque, and the auto pilot features. I’m strongly eyeing the Cyberteuck and Rivian R1S and even the new Model X as a replacement. Our family is growing and a sedan won’t cut it.

I give it another 10 years before the electric vehicle range reaches 500 miles and infra is in place. I know my LC200 will last until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom