1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The kids are back in school.....

Discussion in 'Drivetrain - Suspension' started by Dan Fredrickson, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Supporting Vendor

and you have repairs, rebuilds, and new builds! What to do first?

I think its high time to decide where the Fab Parts are comming from for this build!

I'm not going to post hundreds of pics here yet, I will as we add new parts but I want to extend an offer to all of you starting a new project.....Take an additional 5% off on any single retail order over $500. Now, I know 5% dosen't sound like much but adding it to the 10% MUD discount (MUD10) makes this a very good offer, and our parts are pretty fairly priced to begin with!

I know your thinking, Tabs and Brackets, how am I going to spend $500 on Tabs and Brackets? Well take another look at our site, we make a whole lot more than Tabs and Brackets, think front and rear Diff Covers, Beadlock Kits......And we add items all the time.....15% on $500 is $75 off on some of the best stuff made, think RuffStuff for your next build!

[​IMG]

Give us a call to take advantage of this special offer, this offer has no expiration date!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
  2. 72cruiser

72cruiser

hey dan,

thanks for the great stuff!!! (shackle hangers, shackle sides, and a bunch of gussets...)
    really beefy and got to me quick...way faster than any other big name place i've dealt with. (and cheaper too)

just tryin to let everybody know that you're a great guy to deal with...and will be gettin more of my business when i need more fab stuff

also, i got shipped 4 cutout 90deg gussets and 4 normal 90deg gussets when i had just ordered 8 normal ones...no big deal really.

THE NEXT DAY i get an express package with 4 more normal 90deg gussets to make good my order!!! dan caught the problem and shipped em out at no cost before i had even caught the mistake myself!

talk abt an awesome supplier...dan gets my vote from here on out.

malphrus

3. Dan Fredrickson

Thanks, always good to know I'm not the only one that thinks so!

We try....

4. Cruiserdrew

Cruiserdrew SILVER Star

I was up at Ruffstuff today, and was highly impressed. Luke Porter (4 x 4 Labs)has done much of the design/prototype work and this stuff rocks. I got the 3/8 spring perches, and a bunch of other stuff for my '71 build and it is all most excellent. I have a bunch more to go, but I have enough to make me dangerous and to get started. Those perches for the rear are BEEFY-a couple of pounds each. If you are building a new rig, Ruffstuff has the goods. Highly reccomended.

5. Dan Fredrickson

Thanks Drew.....

Luke has been a big help on Cruiser parts.....

6. Dan Fredrickson

It is getting to be time to do it.....

Tear it up and put it all back together again.....Do it with Ruffstuff Specialties....

7. frankies off road

frankies off road

Hey Dan
    It was great talking with you on the phone,and we look forward to useing your hi quality bracketry on our FZJ80 tube chassis project..

Thanks...

Frankie...

8. Dan Fredrickson

Thanks Frankie.....

I would love to come out and see it, however, time is never available.....good thing e are so close to Fordyce and the Rubicon.....;)