The IronPig UZJ-55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added some rubber window guides to the tailgate window channel. It's nice when the window goes up and down with out an inch of play bouncing around.

An electric tailgate window in 2021 is almost as cool as it must of been in 1971.

20210310_203443.jpg

Last edited:
I have an 80 chassis, 2UZ pig in Tuscaloosa. 5 speed manual and dual cases. Deo inspired it’s build

I remember watching this one being built years ago. Glad you are getting it going.

View attachment 2635175
Would like to check out your rig if you are in the N AL anytime.

here’s the build thread in the 55 section. Lots of chatty folks in there!

my son goes to UAH. Go up that way sometimes and am in Ft McCellan a good bit if you’re in that side of the state. Still have some tinkering to do, but I’ve put a few thousand miles on it. The 2UZ and manual trans are really really fun to drive.

here’s the build thread in the 55 section. Lots of chatty folks in there!

my son goes to UAH. Go up that way sometimes and am in Ft McCellan a good bit if you’re in that side of the state. Still have some tinkering to do, but I’ve put a few thousand miles on it. The 2UZ and manual trans are really really fun to drive.

I'll check out the thread. I'm in Gville btw.

Hit the Roundup this year with a great friend Ray.
We met in MS and towed the rest of the way.

14hrs each way.
I can't say enough about this event.
I've been to Roundup before but this was the best one I can remember. Even the hosts stated similar comments.

20210318_102133.jpg

20210318_124113.jpg

15E43EEE-FC7D-422A-8D1B-D01E54B21DF3.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

Back window on these 55s is a curse and a blessing.

Window came off the bottom channel on the last trip. A little R and R on it tonight. Also since I never unpacked from TX, I have officially started packing for GSMTR.
20210607_190048.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom