Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These videos are super nice! I want a dirt sunrise sticker. Can’t figure out how to order one.

These videos are super nice! I want a dirt sunrise sticker. Can’t figure out how to order one.
Thanks Rigger, since we don't have a store front yet it's a bit confusing. Basically click on this page and it's really just a link to our Paypal. That's why we need the name/address to send it to and which stickers/how many you want. Pay whatever you feel like paying.
Cheers,
Tim Stickers | dirtsunrise

OK; thanks.

Your adventure is super cool, and the videos are outstanding. I've watched about half of them, I think. They keep getting better.

Your personalities come thru nicely in your discussions. Super impressed. You guys feel like neighbors.

Best,

Rigger

OK; thanks.

Your adventure is super cool, and the videos are outstanding. I've watched about half of them, I think. They keep getting better.

Your personalities come thru nicely in your discussions. Super impressed. You guys feel like neighbors.

Best,

Rigger

Thank you for the kind words. 👍 😁

WOW ! what an amazing place. Guess your heading home form Christmas ? Safe travels my friends
Thank you! We're a few months behind on editing all of the video so this trip home was to work a bunch of offroad events and see family. Already back at the truck and in Argentina. Some cool video of Bolivia and Brazil are coming though!

Here is a live interview we did last month with Jailbreak Overlander from Bolivia. He was kind enough to let us re-upload it to our channel as well.

Time for a midweek video. This is another "Slow Drive" where we just let the camera roll and show you a section of driving from our adventures.

077 thumb.jpg

Gawd I love New Mexico. Glad to call it home.
Glad I was able to call it home for a short time, but looking forward to making it permanent one day.

That 911 is a beauty. You've got primo taste in automobiles.
Thanks, it's my lifelong dream car. We may need to sell it when we get home to keep the trip going, but I've enjoyed every second of owning and working on it. It's built like a Land Cruiser for the road.

This week we wake up to white stuff all over and Tonto decides that if he's going to continue this road trip he wants a spa day at the local autoparts store.

@SOAZtim fantastic adventure. I am going to have to step up my game LOL One of these days I hope we can get Tonto and the Chase truck 45 together on a trail run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom