The Goose is loose - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member

These videos are super nice! I want a dirt sunrise sticker. Can’t figure out how to order one.

SOAZtim

Car Camper Extraordinaire!

These videos are super nice! I want a dirt sunrise sticker. Can’t figure out how to order one.
Thanks Rigger, since we don't have a store front yet it's a bit confusing. Basically click on this page and it's really just a link to our Paypal. That's why we need the name/address to send it to and which stickers/how many you want. Pay whatever you feel like paying.
Cheers,
Tim Stickers | dirtsunrise

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member

OK; thanks.

Your adventure is super cool, and the videos are outstanding. I've watched about half of them, I think. They keep getting better.

Your personalities come thru nicely in your discussions. Super impressed. You guys feel like neighbors.

Best,

Rigger

SOAZtim

OK; thanks.

Your adventure is super cool, and the videos are outstanding. I've watched about half of them, I think. They keep getting better.

Your personalities come thru nicely in your discussions. Super impressed. You guys feel like neighbors.

Best,

Rigger
Thank you for the kind words. 👍 😁

SOAZtim

WOW ! what an amazing place. Guess your heading home form Christmas ? Safe travels my friends
Thank you! We're a few months behind on editing all of the video so this trip home was to work a bunch of offroad events and see family. Already back at the truck and in Argentina. Some cool video of Bolivia and Brazil are coming though!

Here is a live interview we did last month with Jailbreak Overlander from Bolivia. He was kind enough to let us re-upload it to our channel as well.

Here is the updated tour of our tiny home AKA Goose AKA a 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. We added a campteq pop-top and a few other items so that we can live in him full time. Hope you enjoy this closer look at how it all works.

SOAZtim

Time for a midweek video. This is another "Slow Drive" where we just let the camera roll and show you a section of driving from our adventures.

SOAZtim

This week we explore an air-cooled vintage car museum, ride bikes and decide to hit the road in Tonto to do something different... Camping.

SOAZtim

A walkthrough of what recovery gear we have, what we've used and what we'd leave at home next time.

SOAZtim

Some more good old cold camping and exploring in Tonto.

SOAZtim

Gawd I love New Mexico. Glad to call it home.
Glad I was able to call it home for a short time, but looking forward to making it permanent one day.

That 911 is a beauty. You've got primo taste in automobiles.
Thanks, it's my lifelong dream car. We may need to sell it when we get home to keep the trip going, but I've enjoyed every second of owning and working on it. It's built like a Land Cruiser for the road.

This week we wake up to white stuff all over and Tonto decides that if he's going to continue this road trip he wants a spa day at the local autoparts store.

Top Bottom