Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You two need to start keeping track of your meals and do an overlander cook book. Some of us that survive on noodles, hot dogs, and canned chicken might find value in such a thing.
I almost forgot to post this here. I made a post on our truck kitchen set-up and some of the things we like to cook. www.dirtsunrise.com/campkitchen

I almost forgot to post this here. I made a post on our truck kitchen set-up and some of the things we like to cook. www.dirtsunrise.com/campkitchen

Thanks for putting this together Kelsey. I was in Ouray when it uploaded and I really didn't get a chance to look at it until today. You two keep safe, have a blast, enjoy your adventure, and let us armchair overlanders dream in your world .

And here I can't believe this all started in an airplane hanger in Southern Arizona...

Just found this thread, awesome to do the adventures of your lifetime while you are still young.:cheers:

Fantastic job on the videos, btw...

And here I can't believe this all started in an airplane hanger in Southern Arizona...

Just found this thread, awesome to do the adventures of your lifetime while you are still young.:cheers:
Thank you! Kelsey puts in a lot of hours on the video. Glad we'll always have them to look back on 🍻 Cheers!

I can't follow you guys anymore. It makes me too jealous.

:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom