The Gluches - April 21st...Dual Ride with Midlands Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
We still on for this? Troll, this the official thread? :)

I guess you're talking about "The Gulches" an ORV Park near Laurens SC.
I looks very cool, here's the website: http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/index.html.
I've been wanting to go there ever since I got Bonnie. Unfortunately I have a committment that Saturday. If anybody has TOO much fun and needs to be towed bring it to my place in Greenville. Or if you want to go back Sunday let me know, I'm on.
Any out-of-towners that want to stop in G'ville for supper afterwards let me know 864-325-1846. If you haven't experienced downtown Greenville lately it's worth a stop; cool place with 80-90 places to eat along Main Street and a great park. The new suspension walk-bridge over the falls is awesome. I'd love to hear about your day first hand and fresh.
b

yeah I'd love to ride along as well and be the official photographer.

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/index.html

Yes it's on. Will meet at 10:30 there. That should give you out of towner's plenty of time to get here. Bring a lunch. You can leave at any time.

All Cruisers are game for this event. From stock to heavily modded.

Three groups for right now.

Advanced (lockers and tires 35" and over, expect some damage)

Medium (31" and over tires one locker preferred but not necessary, possible damage)

Easy ( stock tires and drive train, don't expect more than a scratch)

I will need trail leaders for each group. I have never been to this place so I really don't know what to expect but from what I have been told it's not a place you can get lost in. The trails are not long. There is something for everyone. Gates open at 9 AM we will meet at 10:30. Parking is limited. 85% of the trails will be open to ride outside of the event. It's $10 per person and $10 per truck. A bit more expensive than usual because of the event.

Also there is a competition that day so even if you don't want to do the trails come out grab a chair and have some fun watching others try to make it up some of the hard trails. There will also be food available to buy out there. If you want to enter in the competition please see the link above and register or call them. It would be nice to see a land cruiser win or enter in the event.

So post up if you want to come join the gang and send me a PM if you want to be a trail leader. Other details to be decided this this weekend at the meeting at Ralph Hayes Toyota.

Last edited:
I have three open seats for those that want to ride in the Cado.

Dan...can I be your hood ornament?:D

Yeah I'll take a seat in the back.

Of course I'll be there!

I won't be able to make it that weekend due to other plans but have wanted to check it out for a while now so I'll be interested in the report and the next trip scheduled there!!

Are we there yet?

I am thinking I need to have a BBQ and some people to encourage me when I do my axle or it will never get done, lol

i wont be able to arrive till shortly after 6 but i want to ride the next day on sunday anybody gonna ride sunday i look forward to meeting yall

you guys that are goin are yall plannin on bein there till dark?

I was hoping to camp...long drive in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom