The Gate - Service Work Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the gate

co/wy/ht4x4

the gate is jacked up on crystal and needs to be worked on

it is set up for the 29th so if you can help we will
meet at JJs at 8:30

call me at 663-1474
thanks
frank

PabloCruise said:
Welcome Frank!

I moved this so you could get a little more publicity.

Frank is a long time Horsetooth 4 Wheeler and has led the charge in adopting part of the trail up on Crystal Mountain.

Who can help him out on the 29th?

This will help our rep w/ the Forest Service...

I would if I could! Sorry, wife has Sunday pretty planned out for me already. I have any equipment you could need so if ya need something let me know and I'll figure out how to get it up to ya. Good luck and thank you for working with the Forest Service....total win-win situation!

My wife dislocated her shoulder trying to keep up with me at Eldora last weekend, so I'm going to be busy this weekend nursing her and taking care of the children - since according to her it is all my fault.

Hint:

PabloCruise said:
Too funny!

"Gentlemen! There is no fighting in here! This is the War Room!"

Anybody name that movie?

dr_arm.gif

Coyote said:
Frank,
I'll go with you, I'll have to take a demo 40 as mine broke on a trip last week:crybaby:
Did you sell your Diffs?
Coyote John

I need to hear the story on this break!

btw: where is JJ's?

The gear on my DUI distributor broke. I gave them a call and was told that a chevy gear was installed by mistake. Thats a big mistake if you ask me! It ran about 3k before self destructing. They do seem to be making good on it , I just wonder if the teeth are gonna show up as another problem in my motor later.

I will not be able to make it as I am leaving town for 3 weeks on Monday and I will be packing and spending time with the Family

ben call and i will tell
970-663-1474

thanks john
not as of now i hop he calls me back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom