The First ONSC Triangle Chapter HAMOM-APRIL 21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Per Ramons Post

Saturday - April 21, 2007
The First ONSC Triangle Chapter HAMOM

@ my house in Morrisville. It's about 3mi. off exit 285 (RDU airport exit) on I40. I will email my address to those who are coming so it's not posted for God and everyone to see on the internet.

I say we try and get started around noon. Everybody eat a light lunch, and we can have BBQ for dinner when we get done wrenching. If that's too much time (Casey should know), we can move the start time later in the day. I want everyone to be able to hang out and have a good time, but not feel like it is going to take up your whole day. I will probably get a 1/2 keg of a domestic light beer if enough people decide to come. I will need to have a pretty firm head count the week before so I can get the right amount of pork (Juan, I will make sure there will be plenty!!)

Feedback, ideas.....

Ramon

Last edited:
I'll be there, joe at 4x4wire dot com.

Help A Member Of the Month

This month, we're rebuilding the knuckles on my 40.

Thought maybe it was Hoist A Mother Of Multiples. :D

Wish I was closer....

TJK

sounds like fun...I'll get with the :princess: and see what's on the schedule. if we don't have any prior commitments we'll see what we can do. I know I need to do some work to the cruiser pretty bad. I've got a new rear bumper and need to get some extended shackles on before I hit the trails.....Especially with URE opening tomorrow. :D

I'll swing by fo shizzle

well looks like I am out....the mustang club is having our 3rd annual event. Maybe next month. Have fun guys

Hey guys, I have been out of town on business this week, so forum time has been non-existant for the most part. Just got a call from my wife that the rebuild kit came yesterday from Kurt. Everyone who's coming, shoot me your email in a pm or however, and I will cc directons/address and all that stuff.

Can't wait. Cold beers, hot pig, and Cruiser Wrenchin'!!

Ramon

so you live in morrisville... hmmm I live off of davis drive and McCrimmon(Harris Teeter). The FJcruiser is out of comission for a little while but I'd take a hike out there and socialize as my wrenching skills are very limited :).

I should be in, long as nothing comes up

Guys, here's my address:

107 Gratiot Dr
Morrisville NC 27560

It's about 3mi off Hwy 40 exit 285(Aviation Pkwy), away from the airport, towards Morrisville. I am digging into this thing regardless of how many people can come, but I thought it would be fun. There are some powerlines nearby if you guys got to feeling frisky at some point.

I have the front end torn down for paint right now. I hope to shoot it this Sunday if I get back from a wedding if Fayetteville in time. I just started w/ my Metal Tech tube fenders last night and could use an extra set of hands if anyone gets bored in the evenings and wants to help :D. Long story short, if I get the paint done by this weekend, I'm going to try to start tearing down the knuckles next week in the evenings to make sure this project is doable for Saturday. KC - Didn't you say you have the hub nut?

L8R
Ramon

:beer: :beer:

so you live in morrisville... hmmm I live off of davis drive and McCrimmon(Harris Teeter). The FJcruiser is out of comission for a little while but I'd take a hike out there and socialize as my wrenching skills are very limited :).

Carlos what happened to the FJ???

Hope you make it to HAMOM

Juan

PS...I am in!!!

Carlos,
I have met you b/f if you don't remember. My wife and I followed you into your development about a year ago???? Hell, I'll swing by and pick you up if you want to come to next weekend!

From the sounds of things, Juan, you should probably host the next HAMOM!! I've always wanted to tear into a F or 2F (that wasn't mine :cheers:)

Carlos,
I have met you b/f if you don't remember. My wife and I followed you into your development about a year ago???? Hell, I'll swing by and pick you up if you want to come to next weekend!

From the sounds of things, Juan, you should probably host the next HAMOM!! I've always wanted to tear into a F or 2F (that wasn't mine :cheers:)

That was you... nice. Did you have the FJC back then. You came in a red truck if I remember correctly. If you want you can pm me your phone # and I'll give you a ring if I am gonna be able to attend(depends on work schedule)

The FJ is having some work done at the dealership. Pulleys, clutch assembly and compressor changed at the stealership after 1 week of fighting with them to cover it under warranty

and about the powerlines are you talking about the ones on McCrimmon parkway near Townhall commons?.. I got stuck there once by myself. It was lets put it this way.. interesting.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was me in the red Silverado. I got your PM, glad to hear you can make it. I'm going to try and get started myself around 10AM, but I would think people would want to come over around noon or later. I will try and have food ready around 5PM-6PM.

Still hoping to hear from some of the others as to whether they are coming or not!

I'm having to bow out of this one. Sorry, I know everyone would like to see the green machine. I have to go down to Wilmington for the weekend. I WILL catch you guys at the next meeting or HAMOM...

Well I've got some good and some bad news.. first with the bad news.. I've got to work sat 1:30 -10pm good news.. I can stop by in the morning from like 9-10 till around 12:30... I just don't know if yall are early birds like myself.... I know I know us early bird college kids are an endangered species.

But as for the next HAMOM or just meet together... I might be getting my OME lift pretty soon (next month or so) so there's something to do.

Here's what I have so far...

In:
Juan
Joe
Carlos
Chad

Maybe:
Matt
Jerry

No Dice
Eric & Stacey
GarnerFJ40 (Brian)

Anyone else coming? Even just to eat and have a couple of beers. I need to know so I can get the right amount of pig....mmmmmm, pig!

Lemme' know ASAP

Ramon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom