The Final Goodbye to MUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
It has been quite a few weeks since I posted that I was saying goodbye to MUD. This is the official one. My 80 series went on Bring a Trailer along with a notice in the MUD classifieds yesterday. So if all goes well I will be in the minus category when it comes to a Land Cruiser and specifically an 80 series.

THANKS TO EVERYONE here on MUD and the whole Land Cruiser community for a wonderful 7 years of hanging out and especially reading my jibberish!!

Zonker.. aka "Will"

LX450-010.jpg

It has been quite a few weeks since I posted that I was saying goodbye to MUD. This is the official one. My 80 series went on Bring a Trailer along with a notice in the MUD classifieds yesterday. So if all goes well I will be in the minus category when it comes to a Land Cruiser and specifically an 80 series.

THANKS TO EVERYONE here on MUD and the whole Land Cruiser community for a wonderful 7 years of hanging out and especially reading my jibberish!!

Zonker.. aka "Will"

View attachment 3009459
Wishing only the best to you and yours,
Happy trails

Zonker.. aka "Will"

View attachment 3009459
GLWA! No reason you have to say goodbye to the forum though, unless you think it’ll make you regret the sale. Who knows, you maybe in another Cruiser sooner than you think.

I am afraid I would be grief stricken to read LC posts and not have one at my fingertips. Hard enough right now knowing I have to sell my "buddy"!

Come back when you can. You sold a nice looking 80 there. 👊

@baldilocks not sold yet.. but I hope that will be the case when the auction is over. I really don't want to dwell on the sale.. just get it over with!

Sounds like you don’t want to sell.

Nope I really want to keep it. But I have enough medical bills that insurance doesn't cover and I am not done yet. Also I won't be able to crawl around and over it in order to maintain it from now on and there is no way I would let anyone else do it!!

Nope I really want to keep it. But I have enough medical bills that insurance doesn't cover and I am not done yet. Also I won't be able to crawl around and over it in order to maintain it from now on and there is no way I would let anyone else do it!!
You built an amazing 80 there. Hope your health situation improves and you get another one at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom