Builds The Boujee beater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I say that all the time lol

906727FC-0FA2-493C-861D-BB2F40892534.jpeg
New sticker (thanks Dan)
And “most” is very vague
I still have a long list

Added a1/2 inch of clearance to the transfer case skid
EC143A92-1B2F-4D78-8643-BA6BB48F0A77.jpeg
hit the front bumper hard
0145126D-1264-48A7-B732-AB3903DFD07A.jpeg
rear bumper got pushed in to the body
BFF6E00F-5C24-4493-B3CE-169556166DA0.jpeg
A little trail damage from RC4x4

Pushed it pretty hard, with a lot of (no f**ks) keeping up with the straight axles.
This is not my DD

The body roll on the GX is pretty intense. It flexes A LOT on the body mounts vs frame. I am planning on replacing all my body mounts at some point with the theory that they are old and therefore allowing a lot of that movement.

I’m Going to start with dropping the bumper down a little.

Friday I told Onur I was channeling my inter Dan Kunz right before a step drop off

How’d she do? Wanted to make that run with you guys. Haven’t had chance to really test the GX yet... don’t want to run RC until the rig is buttoned up a little better. Could run greens all day but what fun is that!
Looks like you ran the North property with Gary and Greg. Always a good time and they always run a great mix of trails.

It was a blast, I think it surprised a lot of people
Strap like 4 time Friday
Saturday no straps
Beat my armor up pretty good

You know there other day
She show me a 40 series for sale and says. If I get you this can I have MY Lexus back?

Well yes!

I can always go back to building the taco (still have the skids and sliders for it)

I saw Onur's posts. Looks like a fun place. Never made up north to wheel (yet)

2019 is the Texas loop. Roundup and Jambo in March and May. I might be able to make it for July, but I have major stuff to do for FJ Summit and for the kids and another truck or two to build. Timing is everything! In 4 years I am an empty nester so I can wander the earth a bit more.

17238789-B882-49FB-B38D-920FA4EF4631.jpeg
Just remounted the front bumper and ended up cutting about a 1/4 inch off the fender flare.
I like it much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom