Builds The Boujee beater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
6567489D-4D63-41D5-9C67-B1A701409948.jpeg
Wife hits a deer, I get a Lex.

Well it goes like this.
The wife has had the 470 for about 4 years and would never let me touch it, in till I get a call at work that she hit a deer and is taking my truck(new Tacoma)”even trade”
So two months latter I cut the broken passenger side damage off made the drives side match, trimmed the rear bumper, put on a TJM gold medium lift , 255/80/17 stt MAXX, full set of RCI skids and sliders and 460 brakes up front.

So I have a new back road/trail rig

Nice, you made out I think. Like that trimming, side view needed.

Looking at others pictures with the trim piece, it would be close, you could always trip the notch out a little bit.
Mine is trimmed at the body line.

As per their website:

“Receiver bolts to the bumper frame as a stock receiver would Receiver bolts to the bumper frame as a stock receiver would using 4 rear mounting holes and 2 under the rear frame crossmember. Recommended use for normal towing using the full rated vehicle towing capacity. The receiver sits about 3" below the rear bumper shell allowing longer stingers to be used”

I interpret this as it was molded and designed to mount to the factory location. When I look closely at their bumper design, it is notched out around that location. So maybe their statement implies that it may not work with another aftermarket bumper?? But it looks identical to the stock setup so I can’t see it being an issue.

the stitch work is hilarious :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom