1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dawn of a New Era?

Discussion in 'CA.AB- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association' started by Bambino840, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Bambino840

Bambino840 Jive Turkey

Did the RMLCA just step onto a forum based form of communication? Does this mean I won't have to empty my email box all the time?

It's been a long time coming.

2. Awl_TEQ

Awl_TEQ Supporting Vendor GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    No, not really. I've been advocating an RMLCA forum on here to the other club members since these clubhouse forums started and especially since the other three clubs in this province started theirs and use them to varying degrees. My biggest pet peeve with the mailing list is the inability to post photos or easily follow a topic. Some members may not use this forum and some might and that's all just fine. My intent was not to alienate a few members who are not MUD regulars but rather to provide another resource for club discussions.

I suppose I should actually announce this section to the club:hmm:

alberta mac likes this.
  3. Ratpuke

Ratpuke

image.jpg

Attached Files:

Bambino840 likes this.
  4. phoenix60

phoenix60

Welcome to 1999. Can't wait to see all your photo shopped pictures of cats. rainbows and unicorns.

5. meridian

meridian

Maybe a unicorn printed tool roll

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">