the D/D blues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
Last night I put the 60 in the garage for some tlc and the ohio winter.I tell my self its for the good, as my 89 dodge dakota's auto trans linkage falls to the ground, Go figure I park the truck that never fails, for something that can't get out of the drive. At least visions of the trail ready 60 puts a smile on my face. I have tons of work planned.
1. de smog
2. fender trimming
3. rear discs
4. sliders/bumpers
5. header/exhaust
6. springs
7. gas tank
8. trans. cross-member
9. track bar
10. being talked into bobing/narrowing front fenders we'll see maybe after I break the body.

thats it for now any ideas will help, stand by for more.
thanks in advance,

Tim
87 fj60
99 taco trd
tlca 14863

landwagon said:
Last night I put the 60 in the garage for some tlc and the ohio winter.I tell my self its for the good, as my 89 dodge dakota's auto trans linkage falls to the ground, Go figure I park the truck that never fails, for something that can't get out of the drive. At least visions of the trail ready 60 puts a smile on my face. I have tons of work planned.
1. de smog
2. fender trimming
3. rear discs
4. sliders/bumpers
5. header/exhaust
6. springs
7. gas tank
8. trans. cross-member
9. track bar
10. being talked into bobing/narrowing front fenders we'll see maybe after I break the body.

thats it for now any ideas will help, stand by for more.
thanks in advance,

Tim
87 fj60
99 taco trd
tlca 14863

Even the best must rest before they can become better.

You could probably sneak it out for a wheel in between some of those jobs:D

I see that happening you have to run tests, atleast thats the way I see it.

tim

you already SOA? super low gears? rock boxs? bigger tires? lockers? mmmm drool the good stuff

Are you sure you want to desmog? You won't get more power and you will limit your resale opportunities. If you do desmog, I'll take the smog stuff off your hands for shipping and a few $. My reccomendation, though, is that you don't do it. It is a complete pain to re-smog, so be sure that's what you want.

I second that. If anything I just want a pulley where the smog pump goes....me would not like it when that goes.

Whats up lowtide I havent talked to you since GSMTR? No spring over, going for about the same ride as mace. The de-smog, I'm just making the truck as simple as I can, like my old F1. Resale I'll have to give it away when I'm done with it.

Tim

Hey man,
I am already stoked about going back this year...Velveeta wag is fully locked and geared for this go around. It just needs some 38s and I'll be set...Hope to see you there...with some new mods.

-Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom