For Sale The Bush Co 270 XT Awning (MD/DC/VA/DE/ lower PA area) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$1250 firm. Awning only, no brackets. It was purchased for my Van Toy Hauler in June 2020 from Midguard Adventure Equipment in Texas. I will upgrade to the Max version for better sliding door coverage when sold. It was mounted to the Van Rack in late July for one surfing trip and then removed to powder coat the roof rack. It was reinstalled in early September. It works flawlessly and is in new condition. No shipping. Local purchase and meet up at a Police facility (TBD).
I can meet in Baltimore, MD / Frederick, MD / Washington DC or lower PA if within a reasonable distance. Richmond, VA and Sussex Co. Delaware are also possible as I travel there quite often.

$1250 firm. Awning only, no brackets. It was purchased for my Van Toy Hauler in June 2020 from Midguard Adventure Equipment in Texas. I will upgrade to the Max version for better sliding door coverage when sold. It was mounted to the Van Rack in late July for one surfing trip and then removed to powder coat the roof rack. It was reinstalled in early September. It works flawlessly and is in new condition. No shipping. Local purchase and meet up at a Police facility (TBD).
I can meet in Baltimore, MD / Frederick, MD / Washington DC or lower PA if within a reasonable distance. Richmond, VA and Sussex Co. Delaware are also possible as I travel there quite often.
Any pics deployed? :cheers:

Here you go.

deployed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom