The BIG ONE the ONE MEETING you shouldn't miss, SATURDAY Sept 18th COOKOUT! Members Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here it is!

The BIG ONE!

The ONE MEETING ALL YEAR YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!

It is time for our annual, MEMBERS ONLY Cookout! This one is on a SATURDAY and it takes the place of our typical 2nd Tuesday Meeting.

Tons of raffle prizes, free food, awesome Cruisers from all over the state.

Details for those who don't need to read any further!

What's the big deal with this one?
  • We want to gather all the 406 Cruisers members for our annual Cookout. This is an awesome chance to get to know folks, swap stories, exchange parts, and hang out around some of the best Cruisers in the last best place.
  • It is on a Saturday so we can hang and let the kids run around!
  • It is in an AWESOME location this year.
  • Eat some good food together!
  • We want to THANK Stephen and Darren for their awesome service to the Club for over 6 years!
  • We want to take ideas for upcoming meeting Topics and Venues.

• YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE BIGGEST GIVE-A-WAY of the year. We are giving away a TON of gear, TONS! Were giving away:
    • Extreme Air Portable Air Compressor
    • Recovery Gear
    • Max Traxx Mounts
    • Front Runner Storage Box
    • RAM mounts
    • Fire Extinguisher
    • LED lights from KC
    • First Aid Kits
    • Front Runner Jerry Can
    • 406 Cruiser Swag
    • A FREE 200 Series Land Cruiser! (Kidding just making sure you are still reading).
    • And we are still working on more!

• We want to cover some important voting issues, this is our best chance to have members make changes to the Club. We want to vote on the following:
    • We want to change our Bylaws to allow us to vote no matter how many people show up for any meeting. Majority of those who are present win, pretty simple but it will help us move along some changes we want to make. It is our hope to present what is being voted on in advance so people have time to process and voice concerns before our meetings. This should speed up adding new people onto the board of directors and other voting issues. For example, if 20 people show... 11 votes is all it takes to pass a proposal.
    • We would like to adjust how we accept members into the Club. What should club requirements be? Who should or shouldn't be allowed to join? Should we have a Club sponsor for new members etc.
    • We'd like to accept nominations for a few positions... Land Use Coordinator, Social Media Guru, a new Secretary for the Club etc.
    • We want some feedback on how things have been so far this year 2021... we want to hear from YOU!

Bring your favorite Toyota, your family and some camp chairs... we'll take care of the rest! This is the ONE meeting you don't want to miss.

Maybe the adventurous can run back to Bozeman over Flathead pass when we're done.

@REZARF Could you give a real brief description of what the responsibilities and expectations of the Land Use Coordinator, Social Media Guru, and Secretary would be?

@REZARF Could you give a real brief description of what the responsibilities and expectations of the Land Use Coordinator, Social Media Guru, and Secretary would be?
I'll throw my name in the hat for Land Use Coordinator. I have quite a bit of experience with the BLM and Forest Service permitting process, and am interested in outreach and charitable events (cleanups).

Drew, did an email go out to members? I spoke with a member last week who didn't know about the BBQ. I sent him the link so he knows about it now.
I'm going to try and be there
Paul

I'll throw my name in the hat for Land Use Coordinator. I have quite a bit of experience with the BLM and Forest Service permitting process, and am interested in outreach and charitable events (cleanups).
You've got my not a member vote! This should be a priority for the club.

After you get elected you got a week to organize the revenue flats clean up trip that used to be a thing every year on September 25th. That’s national public lands day. I can get you contact info for the guy that usually runs the show

Great! The sooner the better.

i should be around, i was planning on calling the BLM guy and seeing if it was still a thing and trying to promote it if it was. I kinda spaced it until like yeasterday
Done. See updated thread.

Thank you! This is something we've wanted to fill for a while.

PLEASE POST UP A RSVP FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR EVERYONE.

Drew, any idea how long this will go on for? I'd need to leave by 2:30-3 to get back home.
Paul

PLEASE POST UP A RSVP FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR EVERYONE.
406 Camper + 1 (Mrs. 406 Camper) + dog.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom