the beast has awoken (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
been gettin alot of crap cuz i wasnt done yet, but fianlly she breathed fire on saturday.

what i had done over the past months are as follows.

30 longs
front and rear lockers
6 stud knuckles
6 stud 4x4 labs hysteer
beadlocks ruffstuff
rear stinger/ tire carrier
36" iroks

im in the process of instaling ram assist,

so you can see i have been busy.

what do you think
IMG_1772[1].jpg
IMG_1773.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

Nice job on adding bulletproof beef! I'd lose the Bushwacker fender flares or the trail will take them anyway. What lockers you running & where's the winch? Wheelbase stretch not in the plans? ;p

i run them till they get destroyed, aussie lockers front and rear, front springs flipped and the rears im looking to round up some 55springs, winch is in the wish box, i think metaltech cage is next though.

Cam,

How do those tires ride? BTW your hard work has turned out very nice. I am jealous.

Hey Hey, I know I gave you crap to finish it. It looks awesome, and assuming you went with the same tire you made the poll about then i think they turned aout looking pretty good. I really dig the red beadlock ring. Wheres the Spare?

yes i went with the same tire but a different rim, the spare is not locked yet, i welded the inner to a 15x10 incher as in the thread " tire opinions needed" so that burned up a ring so then i only had 4 left, so as soon as dan can get me on ittl be done.

Looks good - makes me kind of sweaty... I just might have to break-down and get myself a 40 one of these days...

Looks great....job well done

X2 on the sweaty

NIce rig.

Nice job, I've enjoyed watching your progress !! Now it's time to wear the stickers off the tires, aye? :cheers:

Nice

Very very nice.

JR

I'm gonna say this once cause it agrivates me to no end and then I'll keep my mouth shut.

Those six stud knuckles are one of the coolest things Marlin has come up with yet. But he tried and tried and could not get them manufactured, and now the company started by his former employee who was farming out all his manufacturing when neccessary has introduced the six stud knuckles. I can't bring myself to accept them.
I'm done.

Oh yeah, your rig is bad ass. I wish I had gotten so much doen to mine in the last few monthes.

nice rig bro thats the motivation i needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom