Builds The Baba Yaga Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now for the dumbest problem I’ve had to date. I’m leaving around July 1 for 3 days of fishing for tarpon in Sanibel followed by four days fishing for reds in St. Augustine. Parking is a problem at one of the places so I’m taking the paddle board. First time I’ve thought about using the roof rack. I climbed up to give it a look and it’s missing two of the bolts used to adjust the crossbarsView attachment 2705590View attachment 2705589If anyone has two of these laying around, I’d make it worth your while to send them my way.
I may have those. I’ll check on it today and let you know, assuming you’re still interested?

Went back to the lock smith to get the 2nd master key and the tech couldn’t get the cruiser to go into program mode. Told me to go to the dealer. It’s gonna cost a bit more, but I’m ready to check this off the list. I’ve never had this much trouble getting a key.

Many thanks to gregnash and Cruiser Outfitter for the parts and advice for a front end refresh. I replaced the CV axles, bearings, races, upper and lower ball joints, and associated clips, wheel seals, gaskets, and flanges. I have a list of part numbers if anyone needs them. I highly recommend calling Cruiser Outfitters. They put together a complete package for me and everything went smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom