The anti Wit's End thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered at least 20 times from @NLXTACY and never had anything but great service, sounds like a bad timing and some bad situation. Hopefully it gets worked out nobody wants to get screwed or likes calling people out.

I've orders a bunch of parts myself and had to wait for some stuff but it all arrived as expected eventually. Really happy to have Joey making us parts. Sorry your going thru this though my man and hope this gets worked out soon for you.

I had to bring things up in a non-professional way to get it sorted out, which sucks, but it was sorted out. Do I care what some people think of me for using FB the way I did to get his attention? Absolutely not. In fact I was prepared for the s*** show of people who would blindly call me out for it.

Will this stop me from ordering from wit's end? Probably not. Will I order very large very special parts as a pre-order? Probably not. Will I order the cool things he makes that we all want out cruisers to have, and OEM bits he gets stocked instead of going to a dealer? Yes I probably will.

Nothing wrong with calling out shortcomings - it's business. The apologists on social really make me scratch my head.

****ing awesome. Just seeing this thread.

I don’t think I could possibly have been more transparent about what was going on and what is still currently going on. Everything was detailed plain as day everywhere including emailed newsletters.

a s***ty post is started here and the OP doesn’t bother to close the loop on it. ****ing thanks. This was refunded months ago once it was brought up on FB. I don’t care/mind if people don’t like me, like my product or like my service. I’ve never made any claims for having bitchin customer service and likely never will.

I make s*** no one else does. I’m one of the very few people that gives a s*** about developing for a 20+ year old vehicle. It’s s*** like this that makes me and others say **** it and move on to something more enjoyable like spending whatever ****ing time I have left with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom