1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the amazing racist

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by SizzleChest, Jul 20, 2005.

1. SizzleChest

SizzleChest

http://www.drull.info/z/mex.wmv :D

i guess it might be pretty cruel, but the people on the receiving end of the prank are law breakers, so i guess that makes it ok to laugh at them, right?

2. crushers

crushers post ho

sorry, i did not find it funny, the looser white boy needs to get a life...

3. red dirt squirt

red dirt squirt

i think that guy has a perm

4. Pyro-boy

Pyro-boy

Media:
    Albums:
    Not funny at all.

5. 2badfjs

2badfjs

what a dick!!!!

i'm sure those guys will remember him in a couple weeks( like perm boy said,i do this every couple of weeks)

personaly, those guys are some of the hardest workers i've ever seen.
    they're just trying to better their way of life, mexico is brutal from what i understand.

to mess with them like that, this guy will end up getting f*#@ up!!!!!

6. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

It's a telltale cowardly sign when he laughs like a girl in the end .. his fawkin adrenaline must be flying. Be cool to see the Mexican? turn around when the idiot approaches for one last laugh, pull out a .38 and start filling his POS with lead ..

TY

7. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

What a dick. He should have gotten out of his truck and gotten his ass kicked southern style.

8. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    Actually, before everyone jumps on the defense band-wagon:

I don't think what he did in essence is wrong at all. The "racist" part is ignorant, sure. But a lot of illegal immigrants are wanted criminals, etc and are dangerous. I personally will not deal with anyone in the construction industry that doesn't have legal documentation. I would drive their asses in as well.

And if them running isn't admittance enough of guilt....I don't know what is.

I say good for him. Do it legally and it's fine.

9. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

I think we agree here .. just the pussy-assed way he goes about it .. on camera. He's a one man mob mentality .. looking for a kill. Men like that need to be put down.

Come to think of it .. he's the exact type of man that would have been the first to yell "HANG HIMMMMMMMM!!!" years ago. Then giggled hysterically .. only the way a cowardly cawk sucker can ..

TY

10. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    I just don't see it that way.

He doesn't come across as a hateful guy. Which surprises me with the whole "racist" part.

Anyway, who the f*** cares.

11. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

I bet that dude has a Confederate flag somewhere on his body.

12. LandCruiserPhil

LandCruiserPhil Peter Pan Syndrome Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    The perm guy is a dick and needs to get a life.

The reason Mexican workers are here is because you cant find white guys to WORK!
    If white guys would work they would not be here.

13. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

I wonder why Mr. Lameo was driving around harassing people willing to work instead of working himself???

14. pappy

pappy photosynthesizing Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    At my old job I frequently hired legal Mexicans. One of them told me once to only hire Mexicans that came from Mexico, not people born in the US. The folks from Mexico were hard workers and great people. For the most part, the US born were lazy (exceptions of course, but not many) with attitudes.

15. TOYOTADRUNK

TOYOTADRUNK

Damn funny!!! even though the guy is a gobber, If more people had the balls to do that in a more respectable manner it would slow down the enevadble mexican takeover, there here to stay unless people simular to the formentioned gobber start taking action. There is nothing pussy assed about what he did, maybe how he reacted, but not what he did, That takes balls. Here on the east coast they have taken whole work forces over and put hard working people out of work, not lazy people.I have no problem with people earning there way in to this country, but breaking in and taking jobs and money from all diffrent kinds of orginazations that I or someone elese who is an AMERICAN may need to get buy in life when the chips are down.
    Just think about it this way, this country is your house and the people are coming in uninvited and stealing from us. its like saving pennies, one dosent get you very much but 10,000 gets you 1,000 dollars(lift kit,super swampers,arb locker) keep letting them slip through the borders and it will start to hit home for more and more people like you and me. I SAY F%&KUM.
    I just purchased a LEAP FROG audio book that also has spanish so my 8 month old can hear the words and the enunceations to learn how to speak spanish later in life when the mexican population is greater than all combined races that have been here for hundreds of years. If they all earned there way I wouldnt have much to say about it, but there not, THERE BREAKING IN!!!! AND SOFT HEARTED AND SOFT HEADED PEOPLE ARE OK WITH IT AND THATS BULLSHIT, THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEPORTED AS WELL. God bless you!!!

16. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    Good Points Drunk.

Look. The bottom f***ing line is that labor costs are out of this world with Corporate U.S.A and it's absolute bullshit.

I applaud the Mexican worker. I pay them well, I am overly grateful that they exist.

It sickens me to contemplate WHY we've gotten to that point, however. Trust me people...I have employed EVERY possible "stereotype" in the labor field and the Mexican Immigrant is TOP KNOTCH. They just make damn sure to get paid on time....the very second payday rolls around, because that's all they're in it for. Money, security, and a life.

I can also tell you from first hand accounts that a group of Mexican's just standing around with nothing to do can, and undoubtedly will lead to trouble. Whether internally or from external influence (i.e. Perm Guzzler).

Sorry, but our country's labor etiquette is going to hell in a hand basket. Every Tom Dick and Harry thinks a 4 year degree is a buy out from having to sweat on a job.

Our Grandfathers aren't exactly proud of us all, that's for sure.

17. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Similar where I grew up .. but we would import labourers from Trinidad and Tobago . The farmer I worked for just could not find home grown labour willing to work hard...and we watched crops go rotten on the tree because we couldn't pick the fruit fast enough .. :rolleyes:

TY

18. bigbrowndog

bigbrowndog

Looking at it from Oz it seems the imigration Department or the Cops could pick them up as easy as he could, why not? Seems a lot of the economy is built on illegals there ,low paid labour,farm work etc bit like what happens here with backpackers that work illegaly. Hard to believe a country with the technology and population that the USA has it can't be stopped, seems like its not legal but tolerated solong as you are not caught redhanded. I think that pullthrough is bound to live a short life or maybe loose an appendage or two at the hand of a couple of pissed off Mexicans. Takes all types. :cheers:

19. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

Are you a Union dude?

20. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

It's actually Chinese. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for our children to be bi-lingual.