1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The After AHC Removal Story

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by NUKEM, Sep 13, 2014.

1. fisherman978

fisherman978

did you ever figure this out? i had a 03 tundra and installed the SPC arms and i was rubbing so much i have to either cut the bumper or get smaller tires. i just purchased the SPC UCA for my 100 series landcruiser and now i don't know if i want to install them as i am scared they will rub also!!!! please help what should i do

2. JPS

JPS

Looking for some new OEM LX470 rear springs, where did you get them?

3. DirtDawg

DirtDawg "It'd be alot cooler if you did" SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    You guys realize this is a 4 year old thread? With the OP not being active for a year?

@fisherman978 tons of people on our forum use SPC with zero issues.

Flipped Bezel likes this.
  4. trdcorolla

trdcorolla

Media:
    Albums:
    When I tried to order rear AHC springs for my 01 LX from Camelback they said they were discontinued, so I had them order me 06 or 07 LC AHC springs instead.

JPS likes this.
  5. fisherman978

fisherman978

i understand this was just a question because i installed the SPC arms on my toyota tundra and had serious rubbing issue that wouldd not work out with a good alignment guy and before i install them on my landcruiser to save myself the time and money i thought this was a forum for help. sorry for asking i guess..... you don't have to reply

6. DirtDawg

DirtDawg "It'd be alot cooler if you did" SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Just been seeing a lot of old and unnecessary threads being brought up and I guess this one is the one that finally triggered me.

There are tons of threads on SPC arms since this thread, all people giving good reviews and I don’t recall any fitment issues. I personally wouldn’t choose them, but that’s for a different thread or pm.