The 40 is gone and these parts need to go too! Scrap or Sell? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The truck was sold 6 years ago but I've still got a few parts lying around. Could someone tell me whether these are worth listing or if they're just worthless junk?

First off I've got a set of original gray door panels with these funky little metal tabs on the back. (Nice condition, no speaker holes)
A set of bolt on sideview mirrors for when the top is off. (Nice condition)
A Nordic Blue painted steel rear gate for when the top is off. (Nice condition)

Pictures would probably help. If the rear gate you have is an original 40 tailgate it would be worth trying to sell.

It would be for me...

Take pictures and put in classifieds.

Be gone in less than a week.

P.S. Never throw Landcruiser parts away without checking with the forum first...😎

Take pictures and put in classifieds.

Be gone in less than a week.

P.S. Never throw Landcruiser parts away without checking with the forum first...😎
That's why I'm here! I transitioned into vintage motorcycles years ago.. I can fit more of them in my garage.. the 40 was too damn nice to drive and that just made no sense. Now some guy in Florida has it and hopefully is enjoying it. Anyway.. I have trouble getting rid of parts if I think someone may be looking for them and that's why these are still collecting dust. I'll get some pictures and list them in the classified section in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom