"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Registration is open.

Upstate Cruisers » GSMTR Registration

May 16-22, 2011

This year will be a big one for the event as it will be the 20th year GSMTR has been going. We are looking to get all the clubs out for this one.

We are also letting clubs cook a meal during the event if they would like. As well they can sell merchandise that day. All proceeds would go to your club or maybe help offset expenses in coming up here.

Registration starts in the next week or so.

Check the website for details.

Upstate Cruisers

Golden Mountain Park - Official site for Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, TN

YouTube - The 20th Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride 2011

Last edited:
Metal-tech 4x4 - Group Buy for GSMTR

Buy any Metal-tech 4x4 brand product and get 10% off AND Metal-tech will donate another 10% to GSMTR! You also get discounted shipping. Get the gear for yourself and help support GSMTR at the same time.

How it works. Call Metal-tech 4x4 (800-839-6797) and place your GSMTR/Group Buy order before May 1st for any Metal-tech 4x4 brand product. (Roll cage kits, FJ80 Sliders, FJ40/FJ Cruiser Tube doors etc.) Metal-tech will give you the discount and discount your shipping as to what you ordered. Everyone’s order will ship together to IPOR before GSMTR. Lance and Cam will then bring your ordered parts down to GSMTR for pick up. Metal-tech 4x4 will then donate a full 10% of what you purchased directly to GSMTR to help support the event in addition to the sponsorship Metal-tech is already doing.

If you want something fabricated or put together like a turnkey rollcage I'd suggest to order ASAP. Don't wait till the last couple weeks to get it made.

Fine print: Discount only valid on items in stock, no back orders sorry. Your order must ship to GSMTR in order to get the discount. Not going, no problem have your buddy that is going to GSMTR pick it up for you, get the discount and support the event.

Metaltech 4x4 Protection Evolved

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As well Mark from Metal-Tech will be attending this years event. He has also stepped up and is bringing us the new pint glasses with the a new green MT logo on them. They will be available for those coming to The 20th GSMTR 2011. Also we have some other cool things from MT coming for the event.

Please post up if you have any questions.

I am now regristered. Guess I need to do some work on the old 40.

Itinerary is shaping up:
Monday
------ Registration, Setup
------ Wheel
Tuesday
------ Wheel
Wednesday afternoon
------ trip to Burgess Falls
------ Wheel
Thursday morning
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA (bring a few bucks)
------ Wheel
Thursday thru Saturday evening
------ Wheel
------ scavenger hunt...open season! (Hosted by ACC Toyota)
Friday morning
------ Wheel
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA
Friday afternoon
------ Rock Crawling (Hosted by ACC Toyota)
Friday Night
------ RC Rock Crawling Competition
------ Photos and videos on the big screen (submit yours!)
------ Hand out MetalTech pint glasses
------ Matt Stell and the Crashers will be live - featuring their new album.
Saturday AM
------ Breakfast prepared by STLCA
------ Wheel
------ Blindfolded Driver Timed race (Hosted by Ga Cruisers)
------ Timed Obstacle Sprint (Hosted by IPOR)
------ Group Photo (exact time will be announced)
Saturday PM
------ Catered dinner (Hosted by UC)
------ Huge Raffle (Hosted by UC)
------ Event Awards (Hosted by ACC/IPOR)

Mark at MetalTech is bringing us 200 pint glass for GSMTR this year. Best part they are going to be one of a kind glasses with the 20th GSMTR logo on them. There is also a good chance we will have something for you to put in them at least one night. ;)

Just wanted to shout out to all the clubs representing this year. We are looking to have over 25 clubs represented at the event and I want to invite you to bring your clubs merchandise to sell Friday and Saturday night while you are there. As well bring any club banners you may have and set it up at your camp or we will find a place to hang them at the main pavilion. This event isn't about UC it's about all the clubs. If you have anything you would like to add to the event or something we can do to make it better for you let me know. We aim to please.

Also if you have any wheeling DVDs bring them. We will have a 16ft tv screen in the pavilion to play them on.

it wsa looking like work was going to keep me from being there but now I may be able to come. I should know in the next ten days.

Not going to GSMTR?
Planning on registering at the event?
Have no clue what I'm talking about?

It doesn't matter.

For 3 days only you can buy a 2011 GSMTR T-shirt.

Go to the UC webstore and place your order now. Don't wait. We will have limited numbers to sell at the event and we are placing our order this Friday. So if you want one now is the time to get it.

Upstate Cruisers » Store

GSMTR Grand Prize

IPOR has donated the grand prize to be rafflled off Sat night during GSMTR.

The Grand prize is an 80 series ARB front bumper, an IPOR 80 series skid plate and an IPOR 80 series rear bumper.

4x4 Connection is throwing in a Warn VR 10k winch with the grand prize. As well they are donating an ExtremeAire Outback Portable Compressor, A Hi-lift with Handle-All Accessory kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom