The 200k Night Run Celebration April 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
If anyone wants to celebrate with us, our 80 series odometer is turning the clock 200k in about 120 miles. So my idea is a nice and easy mtn night run in the mtns above Orange County/Inland Empire. The plan will be meet up at the local pizza place in Corona, CA then head down to Indian Truck trail once dark and hit main Divide up to Saddleback to check out the city lights. Then head back down the way we came up OR head down to Ortega Highway to exit. Depends how time is going.

If anyone wants to do this with Yosh, Dixie and I, just post up.. everyones welcome and with fire road mtn trails, you can bring just about anything.

Here's the meeting spot, say 6:30 pm.
Lamppost Pizza Corona & the Main Street Brewery

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I'm off on a scout trip this weekend.

That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to go.

But driving from OC to Corona on the 91 fwy at the time of day does not sound like all that much fun.

Sorry

mongo-blazing-saddles.gif

oh shewiff Bart, Mongo don't reed to guder. I thawt yu was taking bout tonite.

I'll let you know if I'm coming as we get closer to the end of the week.

Intriguing.....I think I might have to look into this and get back to you. A little wheeling would be a perfect way to roll over the 200 mark.

mongo-blazing-saddles.gif

oh shewiff Bart, Mongo don't reed to guder. I thawt yu was taking bout tonite.

I'll let you know if I'm coming as we get closer to the end of the week.

LOL!!

Intriguing.....I think I might have to look into this and get back to you. A little wheeling would be a perfect way to roll over the 200 mark.

Not really wheeling too much, more fire roads up in the mtns but hey, you get to use your bright off road lights :clap:

LOL!!

Not really wheeling too much, more fire roads up in the mtns but hey, you get to use your bright off road lights :clap:

Bright off road lights???? :crybaby:

At least the truck would get dusty! :clap: It's still too shiny from cleaning it to take 6 other guys out to a bachelor party a couple of weeks ago.

Any more interest?

Of course we like you Dave, we just don't want to hurt all of our Cruisers' feelings by putting them next to the Mod Junkie. :flipoff2:

I would like to do that. I have a busy Sat day but I have a real shot at making it. I will let you know.

I have a Walk for Austism Day in Pasadena to go to on the 26th. If it doesnt go too far into the day, I would love to go on the night run.

Ok, sounds bitchen... makes me wanna take the TJ ..... but the whole point is the 200k on the cruiser. Looks like my buddy with a F350 Diesel quad cab on 37's is going too (real nice guy). We'll have a whole mix of different rigs.

Anyone else wanna go? Im bring hot cocoa for everyone once we hit the top!

Ok, sounds *****en... makes me wanna take the TJ ..... but the whole point is the 200k on the cruiser. Looks like my buddy with a F350 Diesel quad cab on 37's is going too (real nice guy). We'll have a whole mix of different rigs.

Anyone else wanna go? Im bring hot cocoa for everyone once we hit the top!

Looks like I have a good chance of going. If my mother-in-law will watch our daughter than I think the wife will go also.

I am hoping I can make it so I can finally meet some of you.

Sounds good Vistataco.. it would be nice to have another 80 series!! My buddy with his F150 FX4 just signed up.

So we would be in the minority....nice.

Maybe I could get my brother-in-law to come up with his X-Terra. Mix it up a little more!

Is it last minute? Dont count me out yet :D

Ill cross my fingers for you Alan. Would be nice to see you buddy.

Xterra's welcomed!

Just checked the conditions and all the roads are open up there. Going
to be a warm summer type night. Hopefully the smog won't clutter the
view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom