The 1st Inland Northwest Cruisers Meet-up of 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm gonna be a bit late, but we will be there!

Driving the golf though, the 80 is open headers at the moment...

Good times all — awesome time chatting and stoked for the Inland NW Cruiser association (or whatever it’s being called) regardless count me in!! Ha

8EAA5411-3D73-4DB2-9491-75D23C2BD5A1.jpeg
6B784E47-9E63-4AA6-BC6E-811B1FC6D02A.jpeg
4A98F6E4-4DFE-4C3F-B2A3-CC5C57EC7A93.jpeg

Definitely a good time, Thanks for putting it together! Looking forward to the next get together and possible trail ride. Maybe a snow run??

Great meeting everyone!

If we can get the TLCA membership thing figured out so there's liability coverage, we'd be happy to host a winch fest (I mean snow run!)

I had a great time meeting everyone and checking out all the Cruisers! It would be awesome to get a TLCA membership rolling. I would definitely be up for some wheeling in or around Sandpoint.

It was great getting to meet you guys. Definitely hoping we can make this a monthly (or at the minimum every two months) thing. Be fun to show off the progress we make on our rigs as time goes on. I'll be diving in heavily on mine once the weather starts warming up.

Something funny I noticed is that most of use run the same BFG tires. They're definitely a must-have in this area!

Sorry, kinda let it go to the wayside. I am no good with the follow up on this kind of stuff obviously. I think it would be great to have, I would love to see it happen but fixing stuff is my strong suit not admin...

My followup is less than stellar as well. I tried to get a maintenance squadron reunion set up for last December, which fell through, and took the entire year to get another one set up.

Would still at the minimum love to have another Cruiser meet somewhere nearby. Plenty of places nearby that are very "casual" as far as mandates and such (for those of us who take issue with them. Not going to go political here), plus places on the Idaho side as well.

If there is any Cruiser meet ups coming up in the area (Spokane, Liberty Lake, CDA or wherever), I would be happy to join.

What if we don't do the official "Club" thing, and just got together for trail runs, etc... Anyone want to try to get stuck in the snow in the next couple weeks?

My 40 is pretty much tucked away for the winter. If you don't mind my FJ Cruiser, I'll link up with you and have some fun. We can wheel, wrench, or just meet for lunch and hang out. 15th and 22nd are the only days in January I would have conflict on weekends. Getting together more often would be the first step toward realizing the TLCA Chapter some of you have been discussing.
Tim