The $16,000 fj60

land crusher

Morgen, morgen nur nicht heute...
I guess we can't see the gold-plated frame in the pictures.

klinetime574

TLCA #27404
SILVER Star
maybe he typed in 97 landcruiser for the value instead. but i am leaning towards a complete idiot

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
It appears to have a coating of rust dust on the DS frt fender from the brake pads eating the rotor for lunch. And a busted off antenna. And a set of K-mart mirrors held on w/ wood screws. and a tailpipe that's just about to fall off. and... oh never mind.

Looks like a 3-4K truck, maybe.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star
And a set of K-mart mirrors held on w/ wood screws.

Looks like a 3-4K truck, maybe.

Those are the mirrors my 60 has on it. Not to say that that makes it worth 16,000 dollars but I just though I'd throw that out there.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Website
www.texas4x4.org
I hope its a "my wife wants me to sell it" so here we go give me $16k for it and I'll sell it ... so in a month its sorry Honey I tried :D :lol:

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
I hope its a "my wife wants me to sell it" so here we go give me $16k for it and I'll sell it ... so in a month its sorry Honey I tried :D :lol:

thats the first thing I thought of too.

My beautiful round headlights came stock on my '85. I think he hit an extra zero possibly, in which case it is prolly worth it.

Is that really an 87'??? I thought that they changed headlights to square in 85'??? That looks more like an 82'???

I'm just a rookie though so I could certainly be wrong.

Up until 1987 the FJ60 was made (round headlights, stick, carb), In 1988 the FJ62 was produced (ret lights, auto, FI).

Zack

Website
www.autohomeus.com
I spent nearly that on my 60... purchase price plus maintenance and upgrades... but it ended up with an H55F, OME suspension, FF rear axle, sliders, a super clean truck. I sold it for $10K and the guy was glad to have it.

Boy, I really made out well on that deal.

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom