That kicked ass... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45 said:
My thank you list starts before I left LA and just keeps going.

Thanks to whoever it was that loaned me the needle and thread to patch my softtop.

And let me not forget the Kruzes. Once I got to go out on the Saturday run, I finally got to see just how varied their little piece of God's green earth really is. From mild to wild, it really does just have about everything you could ask for. Katemcy ROCKS!

Mark that loaner of thread was my famous daughter-Kristie, I thought ya' knew her......

It is spelled Kruse.......

thanks for coming.
Butch

Another thanks to LSLC for an awesome Roundup! Hope to make the meeting tonight!

Ditto all! Had the best vacation ever! Wheeling or not wheelin thats as much fun as I have had in a long time. Sho do miss Texas.....

SHREG said:
Ditto all! Had the best vacation ever! Wheeling or not wheelin thats as much fun as I have had in a long time. Sho do miss Texas.....

Well of course you're biased! Get to fly in and wheel everyone else's rigs all weekend. I'd call that the best vacation ever too!

Good to meet ya Greg. Now just ease up on the Beatles! :flipoff2:

I want to thank Mark...for that TJ Hooker-style ninja role you did as you were puting on your jacket and tripped over the guideline to a tent...truthfully one of the most gracious "falls" I've ever witnessed....

...didn't hurt you following it up with a private concert after the band was done!

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm not worried about those 50 tickets...you didn't win anything! :flipoff2:

Garth1 said:
I want to thank Mark...for that TJ Hooker-style ninja role you did as you were puting on your jacket and tripped over the guideline to a tent...truthfully one of the most gracious "falls" I've ever witnessed....

...didn't hurt you following it up with a private concert after the band was done!

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm not worried about those 50 tickets...you didn't win anything! :flipoff2:

Ninja roll eh? You don't get out much, do ya? :flipoff2: It was just alright. I'll try harder next time. Maybe over a winch cable? :doh:

It was a great time!!! First outing driving a completly locked rig. I am already planning some changes from what I learned and what the mondo cool people there taught me.

See y'all next year or hopefully ealier at another event.

Where the East and the West met:
where East and West meet.JPG

Any chance that somebody videotaped Kowboy's mc-ing of the raffle. That was some good sh-t. Kind of like Tom Bodett [motel 6 owner] doing a Bob Newhart monologue! :flipoff2:

65swb45 said:
Any chance that somebody videotaped Kowboy's mc-ing of the raffle. That was some good sh-t. Kind of like Tom Bodett [motel 6 owner] doing a Bob Newhart monologue! :flipoff2:

Due to fear of several state and federal law enforcement agencies, no video of me is allowed. We will, however, leave the light on for you. :D

KOWBOY said:
Due to fear of several state and federal law enforcement agencies, no video of me is allowed.

let me guess...they're afraid of you! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom