That ain't no Land Cruiser!

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

I just keep laughing at it. What kind of an idiot star was freek do you have to be to buy that? Now that funny.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

The reviews are the best! I'm dying!

RIPOFF! Another Yugo in disguise!! , January 21, 2005
Reviewer: R.L. Holly "piper909" (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews

I can't believe these glowing reviews. Are these people all friends or family of the design crew? My Donk was delivered just last week and I wish I'd saved the box -- it would take me to my job faster than this hunka junk. The wheels fell off just sitting in the driveway, the paint disintegrates on contact with water, and it takes a mountain gorilla to turn that hand crank and start the thing. You can dent the sides just whacking it with a pop bottle. The machine guns can't hit a barn if you haul it inside. I've never been so disapointed in a major piece of military ordnance. I begin to believe those internet rumors are true -- this IS just a reincarnated Yugo! Fie on you, NAO. I would hate to be in one of your products when the wily Pathan come screaming down the hills.

Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

34 of 47 people found the following review helpful:

This is not the Badonkadonk you are looking for..., January 29, 2005
Reviewer: E. Heller "Dealhound" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

You want the JL422. The armor on this one makes it almost impossible to obfuscate Imperial Stormtroopers about droids in your posession. The JL422 has Force-permeable armor. Much better to sneak into your local desert town undetected...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

6 of 9 people found the following review helpful:

Not As Good As The Aldebaran Sand Rover..., May 2, 2005
Reviewer: Ryan Minor (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

But at half the quatloos quite a good deal. I would give it five stars but the mislabeled data and power connectors nearly fried my R2 unit. As for the JL422's Force-permeable armor, it isn't quite Jawa proof so I would recommend a decent Coruscant aftermarket containment module.

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful:

FINALLY, A VEHICLE TO MEET MY SPECIFIC NEEDS!, May 1, 2005
Reviewer: Brian B "Textile Manufacturer" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

I run a textile business out of the Los Angeles Fabric District. We specialize in the manufacture and sale of large reams of fabric, from silk to cotton to rayon blends. These are then shipped worldwide to factories in the clothing industry to be turned into suits, shirts, skirts--basically anything you wear.

This business is incredibly profitable. But, as one might imagine, it also has its fair share of setbacks. For example, before rolling all of that material onto a spool, we need to make sure that there aren't any wrinkles. But pressing that much cloth is both time-consuming AND expensive! I had to install a 500-outlet power strip in the wall of my factory just so that we had enough plugs for all the irons. Even then, I had to employ as many workers as I had outlets, and I spent about $15,000 a month on the upkeep of all that equipment. And that's not even to mention the electric bill. To make a profit, I had to increase prices to my industry customers. And so in turn the price on their final product went up too.

I needed a more economic answer to my business' specific needs. I wracked my brain for an answer to my problems, but all for nothing. I just couldn't see a way out of my conundrum. But before giving up, I turned to the information superhighway to plumb the ideas of greater minds.. And that's when I happened across... the BADONKADONK.

The Badonkadonk was a Godsend, a gift from above. The body design of the Badonkadonk lends itself perfectly to my needs. With only a moderate amount of retrofitting, including the attachment of a giant perforated metal plate and a 100-gallon water tank, I was able to turn the Badonkadonk from a consumer-level tank into an industrial-strength iron. The trial run went so well that I bought a fleet of Badonkadonks to convert! I was able to lower production costs, decrease my electric bill, and find more lucrative purposes for those 500 employees who used to spend 8 hours a day pressing ream after ream of fabric. I was able to lower the price while still making an honest profit.

I know that some may be nay-saying the Badonkadonk as a ridiculous idea, or at best an impractical invention for the wealthy elite. But I am here to testify to the fact that the Badonkadonk has application to my everday life. Before you write NAO's amazing product off as a waste of time, I ask you to go look at the clothes in your closet, think for a moment about what I have told you, and say...

Thank you, Badonkadonk. Thank you.

4 of 11 people found the following review helpful:

What?, April 20, 2005
Reviewer: Richard W. Little "just some guy with eclectic tastes" (Franklin, MA, USA) - See all my reviews

Who made the "premium" sound system in this thing? Were you planning on letting the enemy know that you're coming, by blaring "We are the Champions" out of the speakers for all to hear???

10 of 13 people found the following review helpful:

Saved my leather-clad rear!, April 15, 2005
Reviewer: A reader - See all my reviews

Call me Max.

There's nothing worse than trying to find fuel in the Australian desert, especially after a nuclear war, yet that's where I found myself. I was driving my V8 Interceptor, making every effort to avoid those pesky mohawk-wearing motorcycle-riding vermin on machines that are so common, when I happened across an independent oil refinery. Well one thing led to another and my vehicle exploded and I was without wheels. I tried a schoolbus, a big rig, even a gyrocopter, but nothing worked.

Well, after another slight fenderbender between my 18-wheeler and a nitro-powered hot rod driven by some crazy bald bodybuilder wearing a Friday the 13th hockey mask, I was once again without a ride. That's when this little kid with glam-rock hair and a platinum boomerang gave me the keys to a Badonkadonk. Since then I've been riding the desert in style! The built-in geigercounter lets me know the hot spots to avoid and the armor is the perfect defense against wrist-mounted crossbows. My sawed-off double barrel shotgun fits perfectly through the peepholes and it's got plenty of room to store my dog food, for when I get a bit peckish.

Remember, nothing turns those female warriors with crimped hair and shoulderpads on like a Badonkadonk. It's the stylinest ride in the outback!

The tecumseh will run fine till a grain of debris looks at the carb.

Then it will just shut off in fear of needing cleaned AGAIN

:rolleyes:

Decent engines IMHO as they are designed much easier to service than the briggs competitors, but the problem is the carb getting clogged, and the breather leaking oil.

Top Bottom