Thanksgiving weekend run (1 Viewer)

Scott, you must have been reading my mind, cause I was going to post something up about this... As part of our overall plan to get RLC rolling again, I think this is a great opportunity to get people together and meet and do some wheelin'. I know this isn't a great time of year for a whole weekend deal, but at the very least we can make it an all day Saturday deal...

I think we can start making it an annual thing and maybe call it the Turkey Trot or some such sh!t. Maybe one day even make a t-shirt :)

Post up if you think it is a good idea and can make it out...

I think a poker run would be cool just to generate some revenue. We could pick up a prize for best hand. Maybe a $10 buy in per hand?

If I am not out of town, I'd like to try and make this get-together. Jay (jbsax) said he wanted to take a crack at Ingrid's after seeing others make it up at the 'Crawl. Maybe he'll get his chance on this run. :flipoff2:

So we're looking at November 24th. If I can get away from the family for that day or I'm not duck hunting, I'll be down to go. I'm limited on what trails I can run though compared to you buggy/sfa guys.

I'm limited on what trails I can run though compared to you buggy/sfa guys.

I can see a lot of 80/60-Series and 3rd Gen wheeling on the 2's, 3's, and less-brutal 4,s in the future while everyone else is wheeling the 4's and 5's. Nothing wrong with that as long as I get to ride shotgun with Jordan, Aaron, or Daniel on a few runs! I think I might still be "owed" a ride in Snoop come to think of it....:hmm: :p

I hate to disappoint, but I won't be attempting Ingrid's anytime soon. My truck is nowhere near being set up for that. Justin is just giving me crap. I wish I could make this run, but the 24th is my daughter's birthday. I might be looking for a new place to live if I go wheeling that day. Make sure y'all post picks. I'm set up for 2s, 3s, and easy 4s.

Yes, this is official as official gets for the RLC. I know that Josh and I are planning on being there for Saturday and I have reached out to a couple of other folks not on Mud. Spread the word, should be a fun day of wheelin'.

As it turns out, my daughter has to work black Friday, so I will be back from "visiting the family" earlier than expected. Looks like I might have moved to the CAN DO status.
Next question, who's staying at the park and when?

stacey
50 is the new 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom