Thanksgiving Week wheeling??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I will bring it from the other thread to this one. What are people thinking about wheeling over the thanksgiving weekend? This is a suggestions thread so fire away.

I was thinking Sunflower Mine loop or maybe Rocker Panel or both:D

Reno Pass would also be interesting...Hackberry Creek is another option.

Or any of a number of things I don't know about and aren't in books:hmm::meh::meh:

Last I heard the Oh :censor: spot around the rock on Reno Pass is way washed out, ATV only type thing. Thinking about Bulldog area, haven't done Willow Springs, this would be good for Friday, could meet at the ranger station to get the free permits. Would prefer Log Corral over Sunflower Mine or Rocker Panel, but all are good.

Wouldn't mind something around Superior, good stuff out there, also thinking about trying Elvis?

I think I'm up for anything...at least on Friday and maybe Saturday or Sunday. I am also looking for something to do this Sunday.

Good to know about Reno Pass....I almost ran that late a couple of weeks back from the lake back to the hwy which would have sucked to have to turn around. Glad I went around.

I think I heard a rumor about trying Elvis in FJ...

Wouldn't mind trying Log Corral, and going to the lake. We could do 393 out in daylight this time...

Sunflower had a lot of ATVs down in the creek bottom last time Claudia and I were there...

Log Corral sounds good :bounce: :bounce2:

Reno Pass is rumored to be closed at both ends now, since that guy drove his Jeep off the road at Religious Rock.

I'm out for wheeling, as I'll be doing my own wheeling- to Oklahoma to visit my mother and family with my wife and daughter. Have fun for me.

-Spike

hey lets figure out where:hmm: im ready would really like to wheelin some where , 22 23 and 28 or all three days:bounce: lets go

Rocker Panel / Log Corral :bounce::bounce2: I'm possibly in...

I will be in on the 23 and the 28th....29th and 30th are questionable, depending on if honeydo's come up:princess:

I like the Bulldog Canyon idea - haven't been there since 2 years or so

we would certainly be needing permits

night time driving this time of year in an open 40 is BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sounds like we got some intrest in going up rocker panel, then over log corral to bartlet lake ??? does this sound right . do the two roads connect they both are places i would like to check out:bounce::bounce2: what day what time lets nail this down:D

night time driving this time of year in an open 40 is BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've got a Michelin man or a Santa suit I can loan you.:hillbilly:

ill take the santa suit kinda got red an green going on the truck might look good:p...... witch day , where?

hopfully we can make some decisions at the meeting :rolleyes:

Meeting....what meeting??? I thought the meeting was last week :grinpimp: :hmm:

no that was the pre run to meeting , i hope ? ....... its fri the 21, this is your one day notice :doh:i think marc is bringing his fj40 down:cool:

... rocker panel, then over log corral to bartlet lake ??? does this sound right . do the two roads connect ...

Nope.

Unless you count Sycamore as the connection at the beginning of both trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom