Thanks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek

GOLD Star
Threads
I'd like to officially thank the Elwood Chapter for the ammo box full of cash that I won at the Round Up. That bought a mess of lot lizards on the way home, wore my dick down to a nub. Oh wait, it was already a nub. :rolleyes:

Well thanks anyway. :D

TJK

(Oh, congratulations on your forum here. Next thing you know you'll all have monogrammed jodhpurs to wear to events. Woody can arrange this for you.)

(Yes, you should now lock your forum. :flipoff2: )

Kaderabek said:
I'd like to officially thank the Elwood Chapter for the ammo box full of cash that I won at the Round Up. That bought a mess of lot lizards on the way home, wore my dick down to a nub. Oh wait, it was already a nub. :rolleyes:

Well thanks anyway. :D

TJK

(Oh, congratulations on your forum here. Next thing you know you'll all have monogrammed jodhpurs to wear to events. Woody can arrange this for you.)

(Yes, you should now lock your forum. :flipoff2: )

You're quite welcome and we were pleased with our winner. Consider it a small token of our appreciation for your extensive efforts on TT.

We welcome all input on this forum and have no desire to lock it. :)

I'll have to see what I can do about that....

And I will of course keep plastering you and your 40 all over TLCA related advertising. Not that this was a cash for exposure deal. ;)

TJK

Kaderabek said:
And I will of course keep plastering you and your 40 all over TLCA related advertising. Not that this was a cash for exposure deal. ;)

TJK

Let's see here ....

Our money ..... us picking the tickets ..... me reading the tickets ......

You winning ......

My truck now in all major magazines.

:beer: :beer:

Bingo.

TJK

(Add in b(l)eery Dearborn verifiying the tickets and it's a lock!)

Kaderabek said:
Bingo.

TJK

(Add in b(l)eery Dearborn verifiying the tickets and it's a lock!)

Looke, you either have the winning ticket or you dont. The only to be sure was to check the number but I will admit the little girl was probably OK

"Not that this was a cash for exposure deal."

It don't git no more white trash than exposin yersef fer cash. Hey Grampaw, What's fer supper?

Would somebody mind repeating the story of just what exactly JCB did to 'earn' that money? :censor:

Or can we expect to see that story in the TT. :flipoff2:

Kaderabek said:
Complete with photos.... :)
TJK
Todd this sounds a bit suspect that you want to see Josh table dancing in the Bingo parlors, now LSLC has a "Don't ask, don't tell policy" regarding sexual orientation, however, I'm fairly certain the "White Trash" don't look kindly towards this behaviour.......... :confused:

Oh hell, you said gay the first time....

Hmmm... gay bingo. Maybe I should head back to Texas.... ;p

TJK

(I'm assuming you mean really, really, really happy. :flipoff2: )

I just hope that my little bro isn't ho'ing around in bingo parlors...or anywhere directly across the red...bad stuff over there....

There were some interesting messages written on that money, from people with names like Serge and Felch. :)

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom