Thanks to Rising Sun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek

GOLD Star
Threads
Not sure where to do this but this seems like as good a place as any. I want to say thanks to Rising Sun for inviting me to Cruise Moab 2006 and offering to pay a healthy chunk of my expenses. The gesture means a great deal to me and I look forward to putting some faces with names and getting to know y'all (plus I get to hang out with Hatfield again). Many, many thanks to Rising Sun, can't wait for May!

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Not sure where to do this but this seems like as good a place as any. I want to say thanks to Rising Sun for inviting me to Cruise Moab 2006 and offering to pay a healthy chunk of my expenses. The gesture means a great deal to me and I look forward to putting some faces with names and getting to know y'all (plus I get to hang out with Hatfield again). Many, many thanks to Rising Sun, can't wait for May!

TJK

Hatfield, I dunno about that guy. Dont think i'd want to wheel with him :flipoff2: . Glad your able to make it out Todd :bounce: . Will be fun to actualy meet ya.

As long as someone else rolls Hatfield out of bed in the morning, I'll wheel with him. It was like trying to wake the dead at Katemcy last year. :rolleyes:

I'm told you'll be my personal paparazzi. :D

TJK

Kaderabek said:
As long as someone else rolls Hatfield out of bed in the morning, I'll wheel with him. It was like trying to wake the dead at Katemcy last year. :rolleyes:

I'm told you'll be my personal paparazzi. :D

TJK

:grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

Todd, have some ideas for the event next year. I'll send ya a e-mail when I get a chance.

Rzeppa said:
Cliffhanger is child's play...we need to get him up on Moab Rim...yeah, that's the ticket!

I dunno, after riding along on "Rusty Nail" think that gets top honors for me. Right after the second obstacle,the trail leans to the cliff(is driver side). At one point, I could look out Lee's window(Rock 'n Wheelers) and see the bottom of the cliff :eek: . I mentioned that I thought this would be a good place to get some photos. And he wouldnt let me out...... Man, talk about a pucker factor!. And of couse, all the pics I got do not do it justice.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom