Thanks to Lcwizard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had a minor issue with a part in my u-bolt flip kit and faster than I could say thanks he fixed the problem.

If you haven't done business with him, (he sells through Man-A-Fre) you should. Great after purchase service and a nice guy. I will definately do business with him again. Support your local cruiser fabricator.

Tony

A big X2 on that note. Lcwizard fixed me up with a gussett kit I needed . He saw my post with a question & contacted me to offer up the needed parts. AWESOME service.

Props to you for givin Props to him.

Kyno -
What do you mean by "he sells through Man-A-Fre"? Is he an independent dealer or employee?

Been helped by Steve-O at MAF for years, but he hasn't answered my voice & email of last week.

LCWiz=4plus product line with MAF, as far as I know.

Wile E Coyote is correct. LCWizard is Dave Gore. Dave IS 4+ products. He sells through MAF. While I've never purchased any of his products, I can attest to the fact that he's one cool cat that will go out of his way to help you out when he can. Hooked me up with a stock used radiator for my 40 a couple years ago at AZ Rocks, just so I could finish wheeling the weekend. Never asked me for a penny. That's Cruser karma fo sho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom