thanks tac members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just wanted to thank all for the great time at the kansas krawl yesterday...rob was kind enough to allow myself, my son jake and nephew ty ride along..it was awesome....we all had a great time....it was cool to watch the field repairs of that yellow jeep.... and nice to put some faces with names.....i will say however that after yesterday the cost to finish jakes 40 probably doubled...he needs lots of stuff that rob had on his 40....oh well its only money :frown: once again a big thanks

osagecruiser
marc,jake,ty

Thanks it was a fun day. Glad you had a good time, and remember you dont have to add all the gadgets all at once. Leave some for the off months in the future

Rob

hey rob,

we started on our jump seat mod this evening...your suggestion for bedframe materials and the location of you seat inspired jake and i....we will be mounting only one since we have the long version of the jump seat...but i think it will work out well...your rig is sweet and jake is still talking about that first hill...thanks for your hospitality and i am sure we will be in touch in the future for answers to some of our build up questions...if your ever down this way stop in...thanks again

osagecruiser

marc & jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom