Thanks MUD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
I realize this is not a tech posting. However I still wanted to put here anyway. I want to say THANKS to everyone here on MUD for all the banter and technical expertise. I have enjoyed every bit of it.. even tho I don't post all the time. Soon I will be leaving the MUD fraternity. Within a couple of weeks I will put my beloved 80 series up for sale. I have a good 7 years of blood and sweat dedicated to her. I performed at least 98% of all the work and it is extensive. Suspension alignment was the one thing I did not do.. even tho not much to done.. had it performed by a trusted suspension guru that I knew. I have a few things to wrap up on the preparation for selling.. so who knows I might need collective experience from MUD one last time.

Reason for doing this.. my health has taken a bit of turn and not for the best. So it pretty much dictates that exploring in "Dilly" the Land Cruiser comes to an end.

THANKS to all of the MUD folks and wish you all super happy days exploring in your 80 series Land Cruisers!!

@zonker may the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back.

I hope you can successfully manage whatever challenges you are facing and keep on keeping on.

Thanks for your contributions and supporting the MUD community. You'll always be a member of this group. Best of luck with your health issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom