Thanks Lash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thanks to lash for coming out the otherday and winching me out of a ditch. will post pics tomorrow, when we get a star.

No problem at all.

I actually got to use my winch twice in one day to pull out two very different rigs. A short tug on a 40 and a little longer pull on an 80 with the line doubled and a snatch block. The old 8274 earned its keep.

I think it has a bad connection inside the black box where the controller plugs in. I had to manually spool in the last few feet!?

Pics!!!

pics

here are some pictures
DSC_5466.jpg

DSC_5457.jpg

DSC_5454.jpg

DSC_5449.jpg

_DSC5460.jpg

thanks again.

I was out behind our house following some 4wheeler trails, and they suddenly ended, i kept going for a few yards just to see and ended up in the creek/ditch thing, tried to get out on my own and couldnt so i started making some phone calls to get someone to come give me a tug...

only damage is 2 small dents in drivers side door and the driverside bumperette thing got pushed into the body causing it to bend back, after the mount for the bumperette broke.

Well, I guess it's time for a lift, tires, bumper and sliders! We'll help.

Later,

Is this the same father-son combo that I spotted on the bunny slopes @ the SCC? I like the progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom