Thanks John x2... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm really happy with my new ATEB exhaust!
Giant difference over stock. I asked for 2.5" aluminized mandrel bent with an Aero Turbine muffler, and for it to be tucked up nice and high.

Well I got that!
Straight down:
6183307883_a818ecda42_z.jpg

flex tube and inside the frame rail:

6183830592_082336afa4_z.jpg

alongside the tranny/xfer, under the skidplate:
6183311895_55b43844c2_z.jpg

You should post up a sound bite of that bad boy... Nice- Mine sure made a difference to my rig...

up and over:
6183313143_a4eda0f251_z.jpg

across and out... shiny!:
6183835804_7b254cf0d7_z.jpg

Really nice work. When I picked it up I got to chat with John and Phillip a bit, I got the impression they actually gave a crap and wanted me to be happy with the job - very refreshing, thanks guys!

Oh, and the fun's over - after 2+ years sitting on the shelf I finally got my Madman gauge installed.
I gutted the stock dash pod, made a template from the faceplate, and a buddy cut me a blank. It fits the Madman, an Isspro boost gauge, and a couple of marine 12V power ports.

6183305809_ba0d37735f_z.jpg

So far only the EGT probe is installed, I'll get the rest installed and working when I get home from my upcoming trip. But it's definitely a buzzkill :grinpimp:

Oh, and the fun's over - after 2+ years sitting on the shelf I finally got my Madman gauge installed.
I gutted the stock dash pod, made a template from the faceplate, and a buddy cut me a blank. It fits the Madman, an Isspro boost gauge, and a couple of marine 12V power ports.

6183305809_ba0d37735f_z.jpg

So far only the EGT probe is installed, I'll get the rest installed and working when I get home from my upcoming trip. But it's definitely a buzzkill :grinpimp:

hi, norm you are always welcome.

Nice job. I was going to go with a Madman gauge as well, when they had them on sale at Roving Recovery. Dave put in a order for a bunch of them, for people that missed what he had on the shelves, at the sale price. Unfortunately the shipment went MIA.when it got to Canada. Dave had to close up shop shortly after. Too bad he was a really genuine person.

Nice job. I was going to go with a Madman gauge as well, when they had them on sale at Roving Recovery. Dave put in a order for a bunch of them, for people that missed what he had on the shelves, at the sale price. Unfortunately the shipment went MIA.when it got to Canada. Dave had to close up shop shortly after. Too bad he was a really genuine person.

That's a drag - and yeah, bummer that RR went under. I'm scared to ask what the sale price was...

I don't know if anyone in canada is carrying them now - the only other cdn dealer (and appears there are no dealers in the US!) on Madman's site is Iron Goat 4x4 in Chilliwack, and they don't have any mention of it on their web site.

I like it so far - I think the combo of digital pyro and analog boost is pretty nice.

I agree- the boost must be an analogue to get the impression of how rapidly it moves. Plus it is cooler.

I can't remember the exact sale price, but is was good. I was going to get the EMS-2, I went to Iron Goat too, but since Madman changed their shipping policies, since RR ordered disappeared. I was directed to deal with them directly, and I was going to get it shipped to a friend in Dubai, but then I saw how Graham analogue gauge set up, and decided to avoid the wait and hassel.

back away from the hookah, Lance!... Your damn gauges are still not in... Taping the boost gauge to the dash pad doesn't count, nebbish...

Until I make a dual pillar mount for it.That's just that way it is, and it works.

personally i like the setup i have with the gauges in front of the cup holder on the console ,i believe i got that idea off you jeff(its a mopar setup from mopac).that way it doesnt obstuct your pillar vision .quick,simple ,cheap,and easily removable,and zero glare.and johny did in an hour.

I want to make my own, angle them a different way, closer to the dash, and hopefully cover up some PO cigarette burns. I have an idea, just have to find what I need. Plus my vents are broken too, but have an idea for them.

yeah, I had that gauge pod modified for you like 2 yrs. ago... It better be pretty spectacular...

I thought you saw it in the passenger seat, when we were all working on our trucks in the shop. Well, Christian saw it. Oh yeah, you were installing your electric butt plug, too busy testing it out. Well here it is, I took it back to work and painted it a little darker, ready for install. Sorry, no useful cup holders. I added 2 power outlets, and a pocket to hold what ever. I modified and trimmed Graham's gauge pod idea, so I can see my turbo timer.

6194133599_e917922ccc_z.jpg

6194133343_f2fef9fe4e_z.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you saw it in the passenger seat, when we were all working on our trucks in the shop. Well, Christian saw it. Oh yeah, you were installing your electric butt plug, too busy testing it out. Well here it is, I took it back to work and painted it a little darker, ready for install. Sorry, no useful cup holders. I added 2 power outlets, and a pocket to hold what ever. I modified and trimmed Graham's gauge pod idea, so I can see my turbo timer.

6194133599_e917922ccc_z.jpg

6194133343_f2fef9fe4e_z.jpg

Dude, those pods point the wrong direction!

yes thats the same as mine and in the same spot,sorry jeff thought that was your setup .got that off the ihmud tec section (and it was a coastal cruiser guys setup).kim hdj81=THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom