Thanks for the lift! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to all that helped with my lift on Sunday. I have to say that the truck rides much smoother now because of the premium shocks. Here's a pic with the new tires. I had to go with 31's because the 32's were hitting the control arm...whaaaaaaa

That looks AWESOME!!

Kelly

I have a sawz-all..... :D

Hey, not that I don't trust you guys, but none of you are going near my control arms with power tools...lol. j/k, I know that's not what you meant.

Jacob brings up a good point that with the 31's I will have more room for flex. Plus the gap will narrow once the new bumpers are installed. Besides, you won't be able to see the pink shock boots if you add another inch of tire :D. Or maybe I just don't have the patience to deal with another tire fiasco.

It seems I have 2 options...spacers or new rims. We'll take a look at it this weekend. I still have some time to exchange the tires.

Hey, not that I don't trust you guys, but none of you are going near my control arms with power tools...lol. j/k, I know that's not what you meant.

Jacob brings up a good point that with the 31's I will have more room for flex. Plus the gap will narrow once the new bumpers are installed. Besides, you won't be able to see the pink shock boots if you add another inch of tire :D. Or maybe I just don't have the patience to deal with another tire fiasco.

It seems I have 2 options...spacers or new rims. We'll take a look at it this weekend. I still have some time to exchange the tires.

A lot of people use spacers and don't have any problems.

Spidertrax.... I think 4 wheel parts has em.

Hey the Rodeo, is starting to look like a real off roader and not a street roader! Thanks again for allowing this little Taco truck help you out and big thanks for the food! It was great!

The ZuZu looks AWESOME :clap::clap::clap:

I like the tires you have. They look great.

Yeah it does look good. Jennifer to let you know, I off roaded in my FJ40 for years on 31" tires and went everywhere. 32s aren't gonna make that much difference and your Rodeo looks fine. Just my two cents.

PS- If you got a 60 like you were speaking of, you'd be a bit unique!

Thanks all.

A very nice fellow Isuzuan took some courtesy pictures of his Rodeo to help pinpoint my rubbing issue. As it turns out, it's the sway bar that's in the way.

I'm going to stick with the 31's. They leave some room for heavier bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom