Thanks FJ Community (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to this forum and the great guidance I have gotten from the Land Cruiser community!

I recently purchased a ‘82 FJ60 that needed some work. In short, it was running rough and wouldn’t idle when warm. Through searching on this forum I have replaced the charcoal canister with a GM style canister, planed the intake manifold, replaced radiator, replaced ex/in gasket and other gaskets, replaced radiator, rebuilt/refurbished AC system, tuned the valves, rebuilt and tuned the Weber 38, and more.

As a result, I have a FJ60 that I drove around town today that didnt shut down or overheat in a heat advisory here in Houston. I’ll take that as a big win. Here’s a pic of when it got delivered to me.

Next step is getting the sniper installed from Mosley.
19CB71ED-E57E-4AF2-88DD-C6BCB1B5F1B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe it’s the camera lens distortion but those wheels look comically small with those tires :)

Maybe it’s the camera lens distortion but those wheels look comically small with those tires :)
Ha, you ain’t wrong. The wheel and tire combo isn’t my favorite. They are too wide and not tall enough for my liking. Having said that they are brand new so they will be on there until I get everything else figured out.

451BA217-AED9-4FFF-BD4E-EDB2F823A467.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom