Thank you (1 Viewer)

http://www.toyotatrailriders.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8867&postcount=1

Thanks for making the time & effort to making this event a success, and I just wanted to personally thank y'all for the commitment to support our event and to meet & wheel with everyone.

I do regret that I had so much going on I was not able to hang out with everyone and socialize as much as I like... nor did I get to wheel much.

I will rectify both of those shortcomings at Roundup! Thanks again, Barb and I will see y'all there!

I am proud to be trash... :)

Also, Toyota Trails will not publish any pictures that have been posted, nor will most other magazines that are providing coverage.

We are setting up a site to upload pictures. I would ask that if you think you have a magazine quality picture please do not post it or host it; otherwise it will not be eligible for publishing.

We would also like to acquire copies of everyone's pictures to make a slideshow for our sponsors.

I will have more info on handling pictures soon.

dun. :D

BTW, I need some more jerky. If someone would be kind enough to PM me with Renfro's contact info...

KOWBOY

President
Sent the PM with Fro's numbers. :cool:

Thanks for puttin' on the event and also for supportin' our little club sir with your membership. Please mail that application when ya get a chance. :beer:

:flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom