Thank You Tad!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

I wanted to share a message and donation/membership we just received.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1453477990.870110.jpg

Thank you Tad! On behalf of LCLC we hope to meet you soon! Feel free to post up and say "hi"

Cheers,
TailsWCU

Man you guys are on the ball! I'll do my best to make it down for a couple events this year. I usually sneak up for 1 or 2 UC gatherings a year as well. Glad to see another active LC club in the state; the more the merrier. As you can tell they have a special place in my family's heart. My 3yo has been to 31 states; ALL in a Land Cruiser!!!

-Tad A.

PS Here's a couple pics!

North Maine Woods on the Allagash River (trailer and 100):

On the way to NMW, took kids to see the Statue of Liberty. Look close for NYC and the Freedom Tower: (We blew minds with this setup rolling through NYC lol)

Here's us looking down at Telluride on Black Bear Pass a few years ago:

Thanks again Tad! You betters update that signature and add "Low Country Land Cruisers"!

Done!

nice, thanks

Tad! You know you're somewhat committed to 100's in the Hills this year, right? I'm hoping to make it this year.

@tabraha, thanks for your generosity and I look forward to meeting at one of our club events. I love hearing about off-road travel. I used to elk hunt one valley to the west from Telluride. Last year, I drove to the North Maine Woods to hunt grouse, but I like your time of year better. 110 miles from the closest gas station, so gas cans were not optional and most folks bring two spare tires.
NMW cabin.JPG MNW moose track.jpeg

Damn, y'all! You poached him! I was hoping to lure Tad into the ONSC realm. Perhaps my mistake was driving a van the day we met?

...via IH8MUD app
That would most certainly be the case if you started the conversation with: "Nice cruiser! Want some candy?"

Hey, Jeremy... ...I don't see you in Newberry checking on the snowstorm welfare of your new LCLC member like I am. See how much ONSC cares? For. The. Win.

...via IH8MUD app
Maybe I missed it, but this looks like you are publicly inviting our newest member to join you in your hotel room. I normally ask for pictures of your expeditions, but I don't think I will this time... :rimshot:

Lol. I take my kids in the slush for 5 minutes and see what happens?

Sent from my iLand Cruiser

Maybe I missed it, but this looks like you are publicly inviting our newest member to join you in your hotel room. I normally ask for pictures of your expeditions, but I don't think I will this time... :rimshot:
Well played, my friend. Well played, indeed.

And don't forget that you're invited, like always.

Well played, my friend. Well played, indeed.

And don't forget that you're invited, like always.
Your caring nature and selfless acts never disappoint, my friend! And don't worry, we will drag Tad with us to the ONSC events, too!

@JohnVee, I have to step in and take up for Jeremy. Maybe he isn't out doing LC community service, chainsawing logs off of roads or feeding the starving pygmys, but we can all vouch for the fact that he has been very busy collecting the latest lines of Hello Kitty and Honey Boo Boo coolers and accessories for his 40. You would be down right impressed with the color and pattern matching of the latest Martha Stewart line of hand bags. He may be gentrified, but he's our gentrified Jeremy, so back off. :clap:

Tad! You know you're somewhat committed to 100's in the Hills this year, right? I'm hoping to make it this year.

@CharlestonG8R Realized I never answered this. Wife and I are thinking hard on it right now. Also have been talking with Adventure Driven about doing a North Rim Expo. Biggest problem with either is they are July/August geared. June is much better for us this year than late July/August. My trip planning formula is basically more flexibility = cooler trip. Already have a week of family vacay in July and I'm not sure what all I'll have going on work wise. Are you pretty certain on going this year?

@CharlestonG8R Realized I never answered this. Wife and I are thinking hard on it right now. Also have been talking with Adventure Driven about doing a North Rim Expo. Biggest problem with either is they are July/August geared. June is much better for us this year than late July/August. My trip planning formula is basically more flexibility = cooler trip. Already have a week of family vacay in July and I'm not sure what all I'll have going on work wise. Are you pretty certain on going this year?
Not entirely, but I remember speaking with you last Spring... It's a bucket list trip for us. I don't think they've advertised the dates yet, though, so it's not marked in ink on our calendar. My wife really wants me to do the Alaska Trek but the logistics won't work out until I have like a month of vacation saved up. Anyhow, I would love to do it but we aren't committed yet.

@JohnVee, I have to step in and take up for Jeremy....we can all vouch for the fact that he has been very busy collecting the latest lines of Hello Kitty and Honey Boo Boo coolers and accessories for his 40...
And what appears to be pants.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1453657430.397599.jpg

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom