Thank You for your Post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It has been raining cats and dogs here in Cleveland the past couple of days. I have just installed 2 new amps in my ps rear panel and guess what? One shut down because of water. Where did it come from?

Well glory be I did a search and found numerous benefical post and I fit about every one. First the clips holding down the trim strip on the exterior leaking both sides. Funny I have a replacement strip for the ds. Now I need to address the ps. Sealant here for sure.

Second my seal around the rear window on the tailgate leaks. Monday new sealant.

Plus I did not know about the vents in the corner behind the plastic with flippers. Now I must check those out. I was beside myself when at the stereo shop when we spotted the water. I was thinking the sliding windows needed new gaskets....I hope not! But you guys just allowed me to sleep well tonight.

Thank you, this is just great.

Appreciate the good words, thats what this site is all about.

NorcalDoug is doing a write-up om water problems. Would you PM him with the threads you used and what parts were the most helpful.

Thanks

I would also like to express my gratitude to the awesome search function and the people that took the time to post their problems and solutions. My lockers thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom