Thank You, CottonLand (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
A lot of you may not know me, a lot of you may wish you did not know me but for a lot of you, I’ve known you for as long as I’ve owned a Land Cruiser and I’ve called you a friend and some even very good friends, and for some even my brothers and sisters. This club that I have been at at-large member of has always been a major part of my obsession to the sickness that we call a hobby.
It’s why over the last six months during my cancer sickness, you and your club leaders circled around me and embraced me during my time of illness. Spiritually, physically and financially. Not one ounce of any of the support went unnoticed. I am forever indebted to every dollar and every prayer sent my way. There is no doubt I would not have made it through this ordeal without the pouring of support I received from every one of you.
There is also no doubt I am kicking cancers butt, and my scans next month will prove it! The doctors & oncologist keep telling me I am the poster child of how to fight this ugly disease. I keep telling them if I am that, then it’s because of the love and support that I receive from my friends that I consider family.
I can not wait to see most of your pretty faces next week! And right about now, even some of you ugly mugs are looking mighty beautiful!
So with that; I love you & THANK YOU.

We love ya E! Can't wait to hang out and do a little wheeling with ya bro!

Damn how I love thee, E and I love Crawl month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom