Thank you all ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
went to my latest test drive yesterday. Thanks to all the great advice and info I got here in the last couple of weeks, I think I must have sounded knowledgeable enough about this truck to have duly impressed/scared the sales manager and his staff (one could hear some whispers of "he's a mechanic" in the hallway <G>) and thrown them off-balance (negotiations still ongoing though - sigh). Must have helped that I came over with my little check equipment kit, though. (Maybe next time I should put on an IH8MUD cap?)
So, just wanted to say thanks to you all for your willingness to help the newbie! It is making a difference!
Eric

Yep.....everyone herre's a great resource for we newbies. Let us know the outcome, will ya'?

Eric,
When you go back to close the deal wear one of Junk's T-Shirts (or a Harley T-shirt) and roll a pack of Winstons in the sleeve.

Tell them you don't have time for a bunch of back-and-forth crap. Otta save you a few hundred.

:D

-B-

Heck, from the little I've seen, I should just send Junk in my place...
That oughta take care of it!
<G>
Eric

No Eric, No. With Junk's luck lately, he'd break something! :flipoff2: Keep him as far away as possible. For all we know he was hauling a load of cow dung not dirt during his latest escapade! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom