Thank Hoosiers had a great weekend wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Had a great time meeting ya'all over the weekend.. Wheeling with everyone etc.. That was a big turnout!
Thanks to all for keeping the slow pace while I wobbled down the road.. Guess what's first on my wrenching list now that I'm home? :)

We'll definately be back! Awesome area.. Would be nice to grab a campsite where we wouldn't be the bad guys for having an adult beverage tho!

If anyone needs anything please feel free to holler.. It's amazing how quick it is to Kentucy etc compared to driving to Moab! It was easier to get to than the Razorback ramble! Straight across a few states and wheel!

Sorry I didn't bring a camera so yeah this thread is worthless without pics!

in the words of the California Governor Schwarzenegger .. "I'll be back"

We had a great time & I'm glad the Hoosiers could make it, as well as the sole Bluegrass Cruiser! We actually didn't even know that was a dry county, but as long as they didin't see it, we didn't have it. Just gotta abide by the rules when you're in a campground.

Hey EC, how'd you like "Damnation Alley?" And yeah, no pics cuz SOMEONE forgot to bring the digital. .......yeah, that'd be me, I suck.

Hmmmm
Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 11 minutes Total Est. Distance: 467.90 miles
I"m guessing it'll be a bit warm out tho?

See if the ROTR had a forum I'd post a big ol thankyou in that as well.. !
Thanks Jen for inviting us!

Nice sig line also.. Chef used to be in a band called paper rock scissors or Roshambo can't recall which!

Woody.. I'll get back to you.. Gotta recruit.. I love being the bad influence on my club members!

It's really cool to see all the clubs coming together at small gatherings like that! WOW..

Well, I'll see about a ROTR forum. We should definitely have one. See, we're major slackers - but by God, we're fun!

Whatever............ (can ya finish it?)

Hey we had a great time and will definatly be back. Thanks again to Jen for the invite and to Luke for leeding us around. It was great to meet you all and hope to wheel together again soon.
I even got to use the new saying we learned over the weekend today twice, " It handels like a Missouri 40". Nobody else got it ,but hey I still got a laugh out of it.
Mark

Erik and Jen,
All I can say is WOW!! I (and the other Hooiser) had a great time. I'd make a trip to Natural Bridge at the drop of a hat.

Jen, thanks for the invite. ROTR club is a great group of people. Super hospitality.
Although I'll remember to BYOB next time. Damn dry county, got to go to the next holler to get beer. :beer:
Thanks to Luke for getting us around. Thank God for his brothers shirt!!

Erik, I was nice to meet to MO crew. The veteran wheelers are cool to listen to as they have a wealth of knowledge.

I've got some pics on Yahoo photo's. Here's the link.

[url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jklubens@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/3f6e
[/URL]

Thanks for the pics Jim! Thank God someone had the sense to bring a a camera! We're really glad you Hoosiers came out & enjoyed the weekend! We also had Thom - our sole Bluegrass Cruiser join us Saturday morning & he had a great time.

Our little trailride turned into quite a little event, didn't it? We got 1 new TLCA member from it also.

Erik, Hoosiers & Bluegrass - let us know when you all want to come back & we'll throw it together!

Ditto on the high times! Sweet...Found a new favorite part of the country, and you guys are waaaay closer than we usually go to goof off.

Thanks!

If any of you guys have pics of Erik's break, please post them (or any other pics) up.

Chef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom