Wanted TH350 w/ 3spd TC adaptor or TC attached (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am wanting to do an automatic conversion on my 73. Anyone near Memphis that has a TH350 laying around they want to get rid of?? Also, I need an adaptor to the 3spd transfer case.

If it is close enough I will be willing to pick up.

Thanks,
Adam :beer:

mcfj40 said:
I am wanting to do an automatic conversion on my 73. Anyone near Memphis that has a TH350 laying around they want to get rid of?? Also, I need an adaptor to the 3spd transfer case.

If it is close enough I will be willing to pick up.

Thanks,
Adam :beer:

I have both

Trannie is out of a 15,996 mile truck 1994. Adapter never used... installed to trannie but never installed to truck.

http://eshop.advanceadapters.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=1530
MVC-733S.JPG
MVC-732S.JPG
MVC-731S.JPG

I'm suspecting that transmission is a 700R4 or 4L60E. I'm interested in what you have there if it's a 700R4 and the adapter is also for a 700R4.

Anyway you can confirm the tranny and Adapter?

A 700r4 or 4L60E shound be 23 3/8" long. The Th350 is shorter at 21 1/2" long.

miker said:
I'm suspecting that transmission is a 700R4 or 4L60E. I'm interested in what you have there if it's a 700R4 and the adapter is also for a 700R4.

Anyway you can confirm the tranny and Adapter?

A 700r4 or 4L60E shound be 23 3/8" long. The Th350 is shorter at 21 1/2" long.

I was assuming it was a TH350... but the adapter didn't line up with AA's picture of the one for the TH350. It did line up with the 700 picture a little better

I will measure it when I get home.

What do you think one of these is worth with 16k on it?

Mikesta said:
What do you think one of these is worth with 16k on it?

I really don't know. I haven't checked prices on used 700R4 trannys but it may not be worth much more than a core if its been sitting for awhile.

Yours looks like it may have been sitting out in the weather for awhile by the looks of the case and the rust on the output shaft. How bad is the rust? Has it gotten any water inside the tranny through the dip stick tube, oil pan, or rear output?

I assume that is the AA output shaft sticking out the back? And it appears to be a 10-spline output shaft for an early 1-piece toyota case. Is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom