TGS/GCC Spec LC300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thisglobaljourney.com
Anyone interested in seeing what NGO’s have as options can check out this link to the Toyota Gibraltar website. Looks like for now the GXR w/ V6 petrol is what’s available. I’ve heard from them the diesel should be coming soon, but imagine a lot of that will depend on the electronic chip crisis.

As for comparing the 300 GXR to my 200 GXR, as it stands now, I’d take the 300. It’s a shame to lose the 3rd rear seat, but the extra space is nice. Also a shame that there are 2 x air filters/air boxes, which makes a snorkel a bit weird. Still, even with all that, the pros outweigh the cons.

Anyone interested in seeing what NGO’s have as options can check out this link to the Toyota Gibraltar website. Looks like for now the GXR w/ V6 petrol is what’s available. I’ve heard from them the diesel should be coming soon, but imagine a lot of that will depend on the electronic chip crisis.

As for comparing the 300 GXR to my 200 GXR, as it stands now, I’d take the 300. It’s a shame to lose the 3rd rear seat, but the extra space is nice. Also a shame that there are 2 x air filters/air boxes, which makes a snorkel a bit weird. Still, even with all that, the pros outweigh the cons.
Simply add a second snorkel, twice as cool right?

Mate, I actually knew a guy who had 2 snorkels on his G-wagen. Though necessary if you’re going that route, it still looked ridiculous, a lot like the Hiace’s around here look with useless snorkels bolted onto the sides of the van… As for snorkel use, I’m very grateful for mine on my GXR. Definitely does extend the life of my air filter with getting cleaner air. Haven’t really been in water that necessitated use of a snorkel, but the dust, for sure.

Simply add a second snorkel, twice as cool right?
And, it just might beat a roll cage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom