Texx, the guy who robbed us is back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which nobody really seems to be doing this time around.

Get rid of him? I'd rather he stayed and made this right. What do you think the chance that he makes this right if we boot him?

Even if he doesn't make it right, he should have the opportunity to be called out and be publicly humiliated before he gets the boot.

Does it sound like there gonna get there $ back?
I dont think so,so yeah let him stay and maybe sting some others that dont know about him?

Does it sound like there gonna get there $ back?
I dont think so,so yeah let him stay and maybe sting some others that dont know about him?

I'm sure you're an expert in all of this so my advice to you is to get your own forum and moderate it any way you like.

That being said - if he posts on Mud with his current user name to sell things there is this thread and a couple of others like it to warn people about Texx.

If we ban him and he comes back under a different name there is nothing unless someone happens to catch him and outs the new user name.

I'd rather he stays and gets roasted publicly until he comes up with $65 to make it right.

That is my opinion and may not be Woody's. It has nothing at all to do with whether or not we have balls. It really doesn't take much of that to just ban someone.

I'm sure you're an expert in all of this so my advice to you is to get your own forum and moderate it any way you like.

That being said - if he posts on Mud with his current user name to sell things there is this thread and a couple of others like it to warn people about Texx.

If we ban him and he comes back under a different name there is nothing unless someone happens to catch him and outs the new user name.

I'd rather he stays and gets roasted publicly until he comes up with $65 to make it right.

That is my opinion and may not be Woody's. It has nothing at all to do with whether or not we have balls. It really doesn't take much of that to just ban someone.

this.

iTrader feedback is also an excellent method of determining the character of a classifieds buyer/seller.

------------------

and for the grammer police:

"Texx, the guy who robbed us is back"

and...

"Texx, the guy who robbed us, is back"

...mean two ENTIRELY different things :)

So how come some people get banned for thieving, and some don't???

a certain soft top maker.. a want to be special forces contractor.. (although the later might have just disappeared instead of being banned I can't remember)

I do realize the amount of $$ is considerably different.

Yep that answer has some merit. Thanks

a certain soft top maker.. a want to be special forces contractor.. (although the later might have just disappeared instead of being banned I can't remember)

I do realize the amount of $$ is considerably different.

re:#1, that situation was simply spiraling out of control, despite a few forum members helping directly and financially to assist. The parties involved were all over the place on the situation, and I finally deemed it necessary to allow the issue to play out away from the site. I have had fairly recent communication on the issue and am informed that product shipments should be caught up early in 2013...I hope that's the case for all parties involved.

no clue who #2 would be offhand...

Unfortunately, I have limited ability to prove either side of a story...banning really does solve little....Chat threads on the issue combined with iTrader feedback are the most effective.

I've had to get aggressive over the past year regarding usernames and multiple accounts...there have been a number of filters created as a result, and I use a paid service to help.

A bad seller who is banned will NEVER attempt to correct a problem. A bad seller who still has an active account at least offers a small chance.

re:#1, that situation was simply spiraling out of control, despite a few forum members helping directly and financially to assist. The parties involved were all over the place on the situation, and I finally deemed it necessary to allow the issue to play out away from the site. I have had fairly recent communication on the issue and am informed that product shipments should be caught up early in 2013...I hope that's the case for all parties involved.

no clue who #2 would be offhand...

Unfortunately, I have limited ability to prove either side of a story...banning really does solve little....Chat threads on the issue combined with iTrader feedback are the most effective.

I've had to get aggressive over the past year regarding usernames and multiple accounts...there have been a number of filters created as a result, and I use a paid service to help.

A bad seller who is banned will NEVER attempt to correct a problem. A bad seller who still has an active account at least offers a small chance.

I'm guessing #2 is Secretagent - https://forum.ih8mud.com/chit-chat/260735-anyone-seen.html

yes, Thank you Secret Agent (I couldn't remember his screen name)

Woody, that is fair enough. after all it is your site.

this.

------------------

and for the grammer police:

"Texx, the guy who robbed us is back"

and...

"Texx, the guy who robbed us, is back"

...mean two ENTIRELY different things :)

Like helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and
helping your uncle jack off a horse?:lol:

I don't see what the big deal is. Texx just ripped off Joe_E. It's not like he did it to anyone important or well-liked.

So when did Texx jack off Joe_E?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom