For Sale TEXAS: Trail-Gear Toyota X-Tra cab sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

duggy

SILVER Star
Threads
I originally bought these from Trail Gear direct and have been sitting in my truck since September. I bought these impulsively and have decided that I want to go with something that has a kickout and cat protection as I beat on my truck pretty brutally. These will be perfect for you guys looking for a cheaper alternative to the expensive Metal Tech sliders. I followed Box Rocket's thread on his install and really like how they look on the truck, but like I said, my heart has changed its path.

Here is a link to his thread and installation:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/137088-sliders-little-different-than-everyone-else.html

See below a link to TG's website. They are the 67" model
Toyota, Suzuki Samurai, and Jeep Off Road Parts

Mine are still brand new in the box and unopened from Trail Gear. I am open to shipping, but you must pay for the ride.

I paid $175 + $55 shipping for these. I am asking $200 + shipping for these as they are unopened. Another $100 for welding and mounting and you have a great solution for sliders.

Any interest in these? Stolen from Box Rocket's thread. They will look great on your truck.

sliders_01.jpg

I figured somebody would chime in just as you did mr jits. Fair enough. I am only in this in an attempt to recoop some of the money I spent on the sliders. I am open to fair offers on the sliders.

I may not be reading this right but it seems like you are saying you paid $175 for them and are selling them for $200.

Brunt Force Trauma said:
Ill give you $160 shipped, for them.

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this thread. Where do you stay? I'm not making any money at all on these so I would like to check shipping prices first before I say yes.

I may be interested at your asking price if the will fit my 91 fj80....

They will absolutely fit your 91 as the cats do not intrude the installation of them. On the 95+ the cats sit lower and will need some extra fab work.

Also, these will work on 4 Runners and Xtra Cab Pickups as it's what they were made for.

They wont work on 4Runners. 4Runner share the same wheel base as the standard cabs.

Bump!!

Let's bump this up. I had a buyer lined up but he's not responding to messages. Still available!

Can you please PM me some pics? I'm in Austin and can meet you half way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom